Welcome To aBlackWeb

I shot the club up a couple of times all with girlfriend's but one time shorty had got off the pill and after a session she said her period was late. I was sweating bullets lol I was legit nervous. She was all cool and shit talking about baby names and what not FOH. Luckily her period came on like 3 days after the fact.

LoL @ ol' girl sittin' up there all happy, goin' on and on about baby names, baby showers and shit.... Meanwhile @Cain over there grillin' da bish like.....

K6rtt2r.gif

All the horror stories in here and fact is nothing still beats busting in the pussy.

Busting in a chicks mouth, on her face stomach, titties is cool and all for a few times but man nothing beats busting midstroke.

Last edited:
A cuzin of mines:

Cuzin said:

"Knock, I seen yo girl such and such".

Me: I'm oh fr, yall still at it huh, but aint she x amount of weeks pregnant and she still fuckin wit ole dude?, and plus didn't yall stop messing around cuz both of yall cheated on one another? Lol, I thought you stopped fucking wit her is what I told my cuzin

He was like yea, but you know cuz, (he gave a chuckle) plus after her and her dude broke up, she hit me up with some yadda, yadda, yadda, and told me she was having the nigga baby, but all along she wanted to see me behind all that nonsense she was kicking over the phone and text messages. I went over and smashed, bust all in them guts, had her doing x, y and z, man that girl still love me is what he telling me.

I'm just shaking my head and laughing and saying he's a dirty dude, he laughs in agreement and says fuck it with a big smile and then says "shid cuz, nothing like preggo pussy, shid you don't have to even pull out and it makes it even more sensation knowing that the baby inside isn't yours, (Lmaoo),

She's already knocked up and plus, Aint I'm helping out the situation by help creating the lil nigga and giving him extra cells with my semen, the nigga will be super-smart with my semen and his father semen combine.

Man I had baby tears Lmaooo

As long as I been celibate I’m gonna have to get it raw when I do finally give it up again...

giphy.gif

Back