Welcome To aBlackWeb

I know a few chicks that still got pregnant with their IUD's still inside.
Birth Control is not 100% so I'm not sure why people rely on it so got damn much.

Chicks with IUDs>>>

Busting lakes all day err day

True but...

Birth Control is not 100% so I'm not sure why people rely on it so got damn much.

...this.

Another chick I was seeing serious wanted me to cum inside her b/c she had that IUD.

But I went wit my instincts and pulled out. I know she would've gotten preggo somehow. Lol

True but...

...this.

Another chick I was seeing serious wanted me to cum inside her b/c she had that IUD.

But I went wit my instincts and pulled out. I know she would've gotten preggo somehow. Lol

Yeah issa no for me.
I don't use birth control, I know my body but I prefer tracking ovulation and such.

I can confidently say that I'd be a father many, many times over if I didn't have the experience of its 99% effectiveness.

But instead, I have none

so raw?

hmmmm

you looking better by the day

I said I don't use birth control not I don't use condoms, lmfao hush.
However, If I was in another long term relationship and at some point we decided not to use condoms anymore i'm comfortable with just tracking my ovulation to prevent pregnancy. I don't want anymore children PERIOD.

I can confidently say that I'd be a father many, many times over if I didn't have the experience of its 99% effectiveness.

But instead, I have none

Or you just got lucky, lol.
I mean women have gotten pregnant on the one in your arm (Nexplanon) and of course the pill.
I personally just prefer not to mess with any of it. It always had a negative effect on me.

However, If I was in another long term relationship and at some point we decided not to use condoms anymore i'm comfortable with just tracking my ovulation to prevent pregnancy. I don't want anymore children PERIOD.
you dangerous.

i need you to put me on ignore cause i cant control myself.

Or you just got lucky, lol.
I mean women have gotten pregnant on the one in your arm (Nexplanon) and of course the pill.
I personally just prefer not to mess with any of it. It always had a negative effect on me.

You don't get lucky 100+ times with more than one S/O.

if you're certain you don't want more children, tracking ovulation alone won't work. sperm are survivors inside you for a while after intercourse. leave that method to the ambivalent.

Reactions: Az
if you're certain you don't want more children, tracking ovulation alone won't work. sperm are survivors inside you for a while after intercourse. leave that method to the ambivalent.

I know how sperm works, LOL.
I know it goes beyond tracking ovulation as well, I've did the whole BBT checking and all. Thankfully, i'm not giving up my cookies so I don't have to worry about it.

Shit i was plotting on my ex since the 1st time she let me in there raw. I tried to knock her ass up everytime i was in there. Wasn't meant to be tho her anti prego defense or gods plan was impeccable lol

Had a pregnancy scare a month or so ago. After some finessing she came to her senses. Shit scared the shit out of me tho. Got too comfortable in the pussy. Havent fucked since. Think im gonna abstain for a bit. Let the ps4 be my winter beat this year. Dont mind being a aint shit nigga but I really dont want to be a aint shit dad. And I dont know what a condom is.

Had a pregnancy scare a month or so ago. After some finessing she came to her senses. Shit scared the shit out of me tho. Got too comfortable in the pussy. Havent fucked since. Think im gonna abstain for a bit. Let the ps4 be my winter beat this year. Dont mind being a aint shit nigga but I really dont want to be a aint shit dad. And I dont know what a condom is.
at least you 100 with it....

nothing but goats for the honesty

Reactions: Az
If I’m rawing best believe I’m not pulling out. If something happens after that’s on the chick to deal with

Happened twice when I was in my teens. Both ended up preg but only one told me about it right when they found out. First one didn't find out until last year or the year before. She said she had a miscarriage but didn't tell me because we broke up and I moved away. Honestly didn't know how to respond to that since it happened 10 years ago or something. The second one happened when I was like 18 I think. She had an abortion because we weren't ready for a kid
Pullout or condom unless the chick is on the pill now

Back