Welcome To aBlackWeb

This thread is for stories about you male or female not wanting to pull out of your partner. Where there any ramifications afterwards? What was your mindset when you said fuck a condom? How did you feel afterwards?

Don't be shy all of y'all got caught up in the FACNPO(fuck a condom no pull out) phenomenon at least once.

Let's talk about it....

:cont:

ramifications?

nigga......

23032432_10155078628657263_3510068885664784734_n.jpg

I dont have any crazy story, but ive done this a good number of times. One time i was with a tinder girl and i was planning on doing it anyway, but she did the whole leg wrap and kept me there so i just continued to not pull out. I havent spoken with her in a long while, but she never hit me up with the "im pregnant" shit, so I assume everything is ok in her life.

27 with an almost 2 year old.

Shit that's the outcome, lmao. Never thee fuck again though. No sir!

I shot the club up a couple of times all with girlfriend's but one time shorty had got off the pill and after a session she said her period was late. I was sweating bullets lol I was legit nervous. She was all cool and shit talking about baby names and what not FOH. Luckily her period came on like 3 days after the fact.

I shot the club up a couple of times all with girlfriend's but one time shorty had got off the pill and after a session she said her period was late. I was sweating bullets lol I was legit nervous. She was all cool and shit talking about baby names and what not FOH. Luckily her period came on like 3 days after the fact.
this happened to the kid.......soon as I shot it up i aint even say shit went straight to the store came back w the pill...she was hurt talking bout ur not ready for this? bitch is u crazy?

I won't lie, that was the best sex ever. Especially if we were in the spooning position. Just fall asleep in that same spot.
giphy.gif

A M E N.

pullin out is for quitters

im fully aware of what could happen

still, always been a club shooter

didnt start making babies until 23

Told this story before, first couple times I had sex I used a condom. Shit gave me mad stamina and I did all kinds of moves. Had me thinkin, what’s the big deal?

Then..then one night unexpectedly we end up at her spot late night. And I didn’t have any, we both tried to fight it but gave in to the lust.

Myyyyyy, nigga...that shit was life changing. I ain’t pulled never again wit her. And thank...GAWD. My young ass didn’t have to pay for it.

Back