The New Rory & Mal Show

The YouTube numbers decreased like a mf.. but that could be attributed to alotta things.. I know I stopped watching on YouTube, I listen on Google pods now.. Them you have to add in the ppl who went to Patreon.. Plus the younger ppl who only watch YouTube and left with Rory and Mal.. I bet the streaming numbers increased in other places

This pic is from Reddit and it's the YouTube views
fulx5mloq8771.jpg

The YouTube numbers decreased like a mf.. but that could be attributed to alotta things.. I know I stopped watching on YouTube, I listen on Google pods now.. Them you have to add in the ppl who went to Patreon.. Plus the younger ppl who only watch YouTube and left with Rory and Mal.. I bet the streaming numbers increased in other places

Joe actually addressed that on a recent episode. He said the youtube numbers are down but their other numbers are all going up

what crazy is somebody posted the dates with that chart and said the numbers were falling off WITH rory and mal still there, and people where trying to blame joe liek wtf

• Haha
Reactions: Inori
I only listen to the audio version of the JBP
Where do the audio even be at? Since they left spotify i havent found it. I know it's back on SoundCloud but I'm not getting SoundCloud just for that. And I dont have apple.

Where do the audio even be at? Since they left spotify i havent found it. I know it's back on SoundCloud but I'm not getting SoundCloud just for that. And I dont have apple.
“Where do the audio be at?”
Yet you just answered where it’s at

stop being lazy gabi it takes 3 mins

• Haha
Reactions: Big Lurko

Any 3rd party podcast app will have the pod. I use podcast addict. It has pretty much any podcast that isn't "exclusive" to a company.