Welcome To aBlackWeb

The New Rory & Mal Show

Joe is definitely the Ludacris of podcasting. Yall tripping.

Anyway this episode was cool minus the guy I assume is Earl Sweatshirt who I could barely understand.

If they’re gunna get artists on may aswell try and get an exclusive an freestyle segment or something to garner some attention, I haven’t listened to any episode but looks like a cookie cutter of joes pod.
Boy for somebody that hasnt watched an ep you sure got some criticism

Boy for somebody that hasnt watched an ep you sure got some criticism

Id watch it if they had exclusive freestyles, I watched jbp for years I’m aware of what they bring to the table, it’s nothing that would drive me to tune in.
giphy.gif

Id watch it if they had exclusive freestyles, I watched jbp for years I’m aware of what they bring to the table, it’s nothing that would drive me to tune in.
giphy.gif
I have no interest either but ima wait a few weeks/months and give it a chance once they've built up a lil catalogue and got over the beginner's jitters

I have no interest either but ima wait a few weeks/months and give it a chance once they've built up a lil catalogue and got over the beginner's jitters

Doubt I will personally, I’d tune into thesketch shows if they kept producing them as they were pretty good on a comedic level.

Back