Welcome To aBlackWeb

The New Rory & Mal Show

Well.........
It's kinda confusing but in short Joe told Rory he was suspended for threatening to fight him on the pod in convos.

Mal didn't feel that Joe should have that power and both didn't come in for a few pods.

Joe replaced them with Ice and Ish.

They came back for an ep and bounced.

This is where it gets confusing and becomes opinion

They say Joe refused to show them the finances and felt they deserved ownership.

Joe said legally he can't show them some deals like Spotify but they get a percentage off what the pod brings in.

Joe didn't think they should get ownership and that he made the moves for the pod and invested money.

Everybody lol

But specifically like what’s the “appeal” of hearing what Rory and Mal have to say? From a general standpoint? Separate their relationship from Joe.. why are we listening?
By this logic, why listen to anyone? They have the same appeal as anyone else not famous or known with a podcast. Hear a few eps and see if you like it. If you do, keep listening. If you don't, keep it movin.

By this logic, why listen to anyone? They have the same appeal as anyone else not famous or known with a podcast. Hear a few eps and see if you like it. If you do, keep listening. If you don't, keep it movin.
What’s the draw Gabi besides being Joe’s exes?

If they’re gunna get artists on may aswell try and get an exclusive an freestyle segment or something to garner some attention, I haven’t listened to any episode but looks like a cookie cutter of joes pod.

Cuz they have a reputation (put in work)

imo you cant be famous for doin podcasts (like u cant be famous for bein famous)

I would listen to persons like...

Dave chappelle
Michael eric dyson
Killer mike
Linda sarsour
Eddie glaude
Bill maher
dr. Cornel West
Tamika mallory
Neil degrasse tyson..

Etc, not some random person

imo you cant be famous for doin podcasts (like u cant be famous for bein famous)

Dave chappelle
Michael eric dyson
Killer mike
Linda sarsour
Eddie glaude
Bill maher
dr. Cornel West
Tamika mallory
Neil degrasse tyson..

True but Combat Jack got me into pods and I had no idea who he was,but he did have huge hip hop interviews

Dave chappelle
Michael eric dyson
Killer mike
Linda sarsour
Eddie glaude
Bill maher
dr. Cornel West
Tamika mallory
Neil degrasse tyson..

Fam the celebrity podcaster is a fairly new concept. Up until the last few yrs, the main ppl that had successful podcasts were random niggas that grew their audience from nothing or a niche social media following.

Fam the celebrity podcaster is a fairly new concept. Up until the last few yrs, the main ppl that had successful podcasts were random niggas that grew their audience from nothing or a niche social media following.

no need in trying to be rational with some of the folks in here.

One in particular said he is only in this thread to talk shit right out the gate. Lmao.

@Gene Parmesan

lol yeah but I want you to be specific for them because I’m not making a famous or not point but moreso an individual personality one
Beta....it's 2 friends talking lol. I'd venture to say the vast majority of podcasts follow that format. Idk what about them specifically you want me to say other than come back in a few weeks once they find their footing and listen to some eps to see if you like it. As you would with any other new podcast lol

Beta....it's 2 friends talking lol. I'd venture to say the vast majority of podcasts follow that format. Idk what about them specifically you want me to say other than come back in a few weeks once they find their footing and listen to some eps to see if you like it. As you would with any other new podcast lol
Name me a pod that has two friends talking after breaking off from another podcast where they never were the reason why ppl listened primarily

i'm prolly nitpickin but whoever their engineer is need to step their game up cuz the audio was off. Ima tune in for the next one tho I guess

Back