The New Rory & Mal Show

Good for Rory and Mal. They're about to get a huge bag of money. I knew Joe Budden dumb ass would eventually get in his own way. He always does that, then complains and plays the victim afterwards. Shit is annoying af. Nigga be accountable for once in your life smh.
Watch them go to barstool

Reactions: figo and Mr.LV
Good for Rory and Mal. They're about to get a huge bag of money. I knew Joe Budden dumb ass would eventually get in his own way. He always does that, then complains and plays the victim afterwards. Shit is annoying af. Nigga be accountable for once in your life smh.
How did Joe get in his own way?

when did Joe fuck something up and play victim?

Def jam,not his fault

Slaughterhouse situation wasn't right,too many managers and disorganized

Even Rory and Mal said Spotify was spotify's fault for not honoring things in the contract and low balling them.

I never got this whole "Joe fucks everything up" angle when Joe keeps going up every time niggas say he's falling.

Joe just got a bag from Facebook

How is he "In his own way"?

Joe pioneered this internet shit,had like the first digital only release,and his ideas created Love and Hip hop.

Him and Tahiry on youtube was what gave VH1 that idea.

How did Joe get in his own way?

when did Joe fuck something up and play victim?

Def jam,not his fault

Slaughterhouse situation wasn't right,too many managers and disorganized

Even Rory and Mal said Spotify was spotify's fault for not honoring things in the contract and low balling them.

I never got this whole "Joe fucks everything up" angle when Joe keeps going up every time niggas say he's falling.

Joe just got a bag from Facebook

How is he "In his own way"?

Joe pioneered this internet shit,had like the first digital only release,and his ideas created Love and Hip hop.

Him and Tahiry on youtube was what gave VH1 that idea.
I agree, joints be successful for years then when it folds its I knew it. No shot at sion, but I see this on reddit too

Reactions: Loch121
What about when and Akademiks had that show ? He went awol on them and then was on the breakfast club and CTG was saying the same thing I'm saying.

He was going off on Rory and Mal saying they'd never make it without him.

He and Tahiry were toxic af and had he been smarter about it he could have made a ton of money off it but got emotional and in his own way.

Even the whole Drake shit.

Yes Joe has created an amazing avenue for himself as a media personality via podcasts but he does get in his own way after a while when he gets frustrated. Then he starts pouting about how he has issues, etc. And plays the victim.

Man it's nice to be a fan of dude's but let's hold him accountable. He could have monopolized this podcast shit for Hip-Hop had he played his cards right.
He was right about the drake shit,

What about when and Akademiks had that show ? He went awol on them and then was on the breakfast club and CTG was saying the same thing I'm saying.

He was going off on Rory and Mal saying they'd never make it without him.

He and Tahiry were toxic af and had he been smarter about it he could have made a ton of money off it but got emotional and in his own way.

Even the whole Drake shit.

Yes Joe has created an amazing avenue for himself as a media personality via podcasts but he does get in his own way after a while when he gets frustrated. Then he starts pouting about how he has issues, etc. And plays the victim.

Man it's nice to be a fan of dude's but let's hold him accountable. He could have monopolized this podcast shit for Hip-Hop had he played his cards right.
Complex didn't want to cut him in on ads or up his pay.

He did make money off Tahiry when they went on LAHH

He was trying to get a reality show.

what about Drake?

It's not about being a fan,I just don't see how any of that is him fucking up.

Rory and Mal "making it" without him still is yet to be scene,but they seem to be on a good route.

Complex didn't want to cut him in on ads or up his pay.

He did make money off Tahiry when they went on LAHH

He was trying to get a reality show.

what about Drake?

It's not about being a fan,I just don't see how any of that is him fucking up.

Rory and Mal "making it" without him still is yet to be scene,but they seem to be on a good route.

This one was funny as shit.