AP essentially said he wanted to buy a new TV for this movie

:hahaha:
I don't remember saying this but if I did, I'm glad I didn't.

This movie was not good

All the damn whispering dialog, the terrible fighting scenes... The worst thing to me was how they made his memories seemed like it was just a video game. Then it looked like all they did was film an actual developer planning session when they are getting started on the concept phase of the game. And I side eyed tf outta ol boy mentioning Warner Bros demanded a sequel. He half assed broke the 4th wall or some shit. Idk.

I didn't understand the computer Morpheus. I didn't watch this while doing anything else so I just didn't understand a lot of shit they were trying to pull off.

I was more entertained by the montage clips of the first 3 films sprinkled in that tried to give the film exposition I guess?

The only cool thing was humans and robots working together.

I haven't liked Neil Patrick Harris in any role outside of Doogie Howser. He was either unnecessary or his part was terribly written.

This movie was not good

All the damn whispering dialog, the terrible fighting scenes... The worst thing to me was how they made his memories seemed like it was just a video game. Then it looked like all they did was film an actual developer planning session when they are getting started on the concept phase of the game. And I side eyed tf outta ol boy mentioning Warner Bros demanded a sequel. He half assed broke the 4th wall or some shit. Idk.

I didn't understand the computer Morpheus. I didn't watch this while doing anything else so I just didn't understand a lot of shit they were trying to pull off.

I was more entertained by the montage clips of the first 3 films sprinkled in that tried to give the film exposition I guess?

I haven't liked Neil Patrick Harris in any role outside of Doogie Howser. He was either unnecessary or his part was terribly written.
Probably just terribly written. He was the new architect so he was needed.

They just had terrible casting and writing all around. The characters in the original were casted 100x better. The cast made the characters come off as more mature and serious about their role in the movie.

As far as people casted from the original but written badly, even the French guy came off as just a joke in this. In the original he was eccentric but you took his ass seriously.

Lol sometimes you hate being right…let me finish up this shit show so I can give it a rating

I’m at the part where he just fought agent “frat boy who uses his dad’s connections to get job at tech company” Smith in the sloppiest, slowest combat ever

btw when he sparred with Morpheus it was horrible choreography and just a bad scene

I think she was going to audition to be dudes sister

Oh shit! That would've been tight, esp with the way the Movie ended, she definitely would've been back. Makes me wonder if she regrets even taking this role after everybody's opinion on the Movie.

I'm still going to view this latest Matrix installment, despite the poor reviews in here, but will definitely start from the beginning.

I wanna know why they practically made Neo a god in the first 3 but then downgraded the hell outta him in this. Trinity being able to fly made no sense to me

Also why did they add that new big ass metal thing on his neck? I kept thinking the 2 metal things on his head and neck would hit each other every time he looks up. That was just a bad design by whoever wanted to add something new

Neo had bubble power lol

This movie was not good

NPH was good in Harold and Kumar go to White Castle.

• Haha
Reactions: BDBIID and Maywood