I think it’s a parody. 2 & 3 weren’t as good as the first but they were decent films. This one? THIS ONE? Keanu is going right back to shooting people over his dog.
2 and 3 were okay action movies,but not as good as part 1 as far as plot

A lot of things from part 1 just got forgotten in the sequels.

Like what happened to shit like those spider robots?

The Matrix 1 almost had a horror element the sequels didn't along with shooting shit up.

Just like the dude said earlier "when you think of The Matrix you think of one word,Bullet Time"

I'm not done yet,but I'm liking the tone of this one more than 2 and 3.

Morpheus's pimp outfits got me dying

Nigga looking like Django with this blue suit on.

2 and 3 were okay action movies,but not as good as part 1 as far as plot

A lot of things from part 1 just got forgotten in the sequels.

Like what happened to shit like those spider robots?

The Matrix 1 almost had a horror element the sequels didn't along with shooting shit up.

Just like the dude said earlier "when you think of The Matrix you think of one word,Bullet Time"

I'm not done yet,but I'm liking the tone of this one more than 2 and 3.

Morpheus's pimp outfits got me dying

Nigga looking like Django with this blue suit on.

The action scenes looked slow in that one (granted they’re older). This one looks so forced.

The action scenes looked slow in that one (granted they’re older). This one looks so forced.
I just saw that train scene and that shit was insane.

That one part where they crouch over as a team and shoot the agents is an instant meme.

The scenes always been slow,but I think on purpose.

Reactions: IceManKamReturns
To take that theory a step up another level,what if not only John Wick is a gun training program,but another video game Neo made from his memories of the gun training program
Sooo did ign get it wrong?
So you in here and ain't seen it?

You bout to get shit spoiled especially later when everybody watches it.

I liked it.

member berries

To take that theory a step up another level,what if not only John Wick is a gun training program,but another video game Neo made from his memories of the gun training program

So you in here and ain't seen it?

You bout to get shit spoiled especially later when everybody watches it.

I liked it.

member berries
I don't mind spoilers for this film

The fight scenes sucked

What happened to OG Morpheus? Did I miss it?

What was the point of them going back into the Matrix? They both have full control over it now? Whats the end game for them?

The fuck were Agent Smith motives outside of fuckin up the Analyst/Architect. Shit was all over the place.

I didnt like how he kept calling him Tom instead of the classic Mr. Anderson.

I have more but i'll come back later lol

It’s better than the 4 IGN gave it assuming you like the series…more like a 6 at worst but it’s better than Revolution IMO…so I’d say 6.8. Covid continues to fuck with post production which the movie could’ve used, and it’s pace is quicker…

• Cap
Reactions: unSCENE