Welcome To aBlackWeb

@Sony Montana what you give this movie out of 10⭐
we-are-going-to-start-a-dialogue-ramer-can-racetnt-20267379.png

Just finished it

How the hell was this greenlit? I was so bored because the beginning was basically a reboot

Lol there was like no one shown in IO. At least Zion had people

I wonder if he finished filming John Wick 4 before he shaved his head for this

The hand fights seemed off

It was nostalgic that they were shooting at each other like 5 feet apart and no one hits lol definitely a Matrix movie

BTW there's an after credits scene. It's stupid as hell but it's there

Just finished it

How the hell was this greenlit? I was so bored because the beginning was basically a reboot

Lol there was like no one shown in IO. At least Zion had people

I wonder if he finished filming John Wick 4 before he shaved his head for this

The hand fights seemed off

It was nostalgic that they were shooting at each other like 5 feet apart and no one hits lol definitely a Matrix movie

BTW there's an after credits scene. It's stupid as hell but it's there

that end credits was some bullshit lol

Started off great, but started falling apart about half way through. The self awareness was great and the robot assistance and program materialization were cool concepts.

They nerfed the fuck out of Neo and put Trinity on 99, lol. Neo’s claim to fame was holding his hands up to create forcefields.

The stakes seemed so low in this movie and made the first three pointless. What were they even fighting for in this movie? The robots basically left the freed humans alone. The humans that were free didn’t care to free anyone but Neo. Neo only wanted to free Trinity.

I didn’t like the new Smith. He wasn’t intimidating at all. They turned him from this menacing agent into a frat bro.

Morpheus was just a bad imitation of the first Morpheus. May have been intentional, but it could have been done better.

Why was Jada looking like an alien? She was still human so why’d she age like that. No human looks like that when they get old.

The fight choreography was not up to the original trilogy standards at all. I thought at least we’d have cool fight scenes.

There’s more I could complain about but I’ll leave it there.

This shit was a shit sundae with a GITMO strawberry on top.

Neo gotta change his name to Wot or w/e the hell else after that fuck ass ending.

This shit was a shit sundae with a GITMO strawberry on top.

Neo gotta change his name to Wot or w/e the hell else after that fuck ass ending.
Took me a second, but you’re right, his name should be some anagram of two because he certainly became the 2.

Promised my wife with some good weed this would be a great movie to watch. If it wasn't I had to go with her where ever she chose. Shit was a snooze fest. We were both dozing off like some heroin addicts. Now I gotta go to a wack ass girls high school basketball game with her. Knowing damn well the final outcome is gonna be 34 to 14 as the final score with at least two ACL injuries and a concussion. FML.

Back