Welcome To aBlackWeb

I kinda expected it though just based on the trailers and then dropping another trailer two weeks ago (usually a telltale sign imo)

Like nothing I seen tells me this is a good movie

visually appealing yeah but a good movie no but won’t know for sure until I see it

it’s possible it could be another eternals situation but as I said before the wachowskis been making bad shit for awhile

Not surprised, 2 and 3 was shockingly bad on my recent rewatch. Thought those were great at the time. Just here for the visuals and sounds. The Matrix should’ve been our generation’s Star Wars. Disappointing. Rewatching the OG trilogy did make be wanna replay Path of Neo tho.

Not surprised, 2 and 3 was shockingly bad on my recent rewatch. Just here for the visuals and sounds. The Matrix should’ve been our generation’s Star Wars. Disappointing. Rewatching the OG trilogy did make be wanna replay Path of Neo tho.

2 and 3 are fuckin great.

it’s niggas who ain’t watching for real details or get lost in the philosophy or who want a reimagining of the first movie OR want the movie to go their way who don’t enjoy the second and third entries

i-dont-give-a-fuck-idgaf.gif

Already got tickets for tomorrow.

Also we are gonna start a dialogue on the movies that came out on HBO max this year

majority of them were straight to DVD/Netflix status

:hahaha:

I think that may be the talking point when it’s all said and done; how hbo gave us work from home material smh

2 and 3 are fuckin great.

it’s niggas who ain’t watching for real details or get lost in the philosophy or who want a reimagining of the first movie OR want the movie to go their way who don’t enjoy the second and third entries
I really enjoyed the 2nd one but that 3rd one did lose me I must admit. Maybe I need to watch again

After tomorrow you gonna hear “I was entertained and that’s all that matters” and “I wasn’t expecting an Oscar nominated movie”

the first matrix never got nominated for best movie…just awarded for their visual effects and what not

Back