Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Master Race (All Things PC Gaming)

I use a G Pro Wireless. Its cheaper now than when I bought it as $130.

Hardware Cunucks do good review of peripherals

Are those expensive mice worth it? Had no idea they can get so pricey now. What's a good price for a gaming mouse?
I bought this for $80 last year. It's $30 now. This is a steal.

You could also go with an MX518, if the G502 has too much going on for you. I had an older version, the one with the dimple design for like 8 years. Legendary mouse.

Last edited:
Oh wow so it's normal for these to be 130? I just don't understand what could make a mouse more than 50 lol

60 hr + battery life and build quality and logitech offers lifetime RMA for the mouse level. I haven't experienced double click or common mouse problems yet. You don't have to get a expensive mouse.

I want my stuff to last instead of buying M&K over and over. I had a cheapo keyboard and RAZER mouse back in the day. The Razer mice are still good for affordability aka Razer deathaddler 2.

yea GPU's are huge as shit now. the 40 series are Bigger than a PS5 now. The 30 series and 6000/7000 are big but manageable. Those mini iTX builds look impossible.

yea GPU's are huge as shit now. the 40 series are Bigger than a PS5 now. The 30 series and 6000/7000 are big but manageable. Those mini iTX builds look impossible.

Oh, maybe you weren't around for the full length goodness the last time out. There were some pretty fuckin huge ass video cards back inna day. Evans and Sutherland, Integraph, 3D Labs, Dynamic Pictures, etc all had full length video cards like this here shit, but in the 90's.

Hell, Nvidia also had this behemoth back in '09

Image_02.jpg

I went on dell looking for a laptop over the holidays and ended up upgrading the x17

i9 processor
nvidia geforce rtx 3080ti
1080p 480hz
64 ram
1TB ssd

bestbuy is funny enough the best place to get monitors.

the expensive good ones go on sale often. And always use rtng to verify. I also watch hardware unboxed on YouTube for monitors.

Revamping this thread so people with PCs have a place to congregate and share knowledge about steam and graphics cards and all that BS in between lol

PC gaming is a lot less niche than it was even 5 years ago and a lot of the younger crowd only have a PC

Nvidia are trying to price gouge but didn't expect crypto to crash, I don't see AMD bringing their prices down and Nvidia will come back to them. AMD doesnt really care about PC since they make so much from manufacturing for the PS5 and Xbox.

This is why my video cards are almost always a few generations behind. Fuck alladat paying top dollar for these cards. My Quadro K6000 is old but still runs many newer games at a pretty decent framerate. I'm replacing it soon with either a 24GB Quadro M6000 or a P6000 if I can catch one for the low-low. Either one will still play games at good framerates unless I need a ray tracing engine, then I'm SOL.

Back