Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Master Race (All Things PC Gaming)

Can't remember who it was but if y'all know of that site where you can buy Windows licenses for the cheap, please post it

From RTNG

The MSI Optix G27CQ4 is a very good budget-friendly gaming monitor with a 27 inch screen and 1440p resolution. It has all the features most gamers are looking for, like FreeSync variable refresh rate (VRR) support and a native 165Hz refresh rate. Its input lag is really low, but even though it has a quick response time, you may notice some motion blur in fast-moving scenes. Its VA panel has a high native contrast ratio, but it lacks a local dimming feature to improve it. The viewing angles are narrow, and the stand doesn't offer many adjustments, so it's hard to place it in an ideal viewing position if you need to share it with someone else. Lastly, it doesn't support HDR, which is somewhat expected for a model in this price range.

Can't remember who it was but if y'all know of that site where you can buy Windows licenses for the cheap, please post it
I buy mine from here:

I've copped a grip of Windows keys from them.

@AP2.5 you can still convert windows 7 licenses into Win 10/11 for free.

Go find an old key off an old computer.
Idk anyone who still has one lying around fam

Thank you though

I just saw a Windows 10 pro license for 5 bucks. I think I can afford that lol

I think it was the thermal paste y'all

I finally decided to take it off and that shit was bone dry😬

My specs

AMD Ryzen 7 7700X 4.5 GHz 8-Core Processor​

Deepcool AK500 ZERO DARK 68.99 CFM CPU Cooler​

MSI PRO B650-P WIFI ATX AM5 Motherboard​

G.Skill Flare X5 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR5-6000 CL36 Memory​

Crucial BX500 240 GB 2.5" Solid State Drive (For The OS)​

Samsung 870 Evo 2 TB 2.5" Solid State Drive​

XFX Speedster MERC 319 Radeon RX 6950 XT 16 GB Video Card​

Lian Li Lancool II Mesh ATX Mid Tower Case​

Corsair RM1000x (2021) 1000 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply​

Acer XZ322QU Sbmiipphx 31.5" 2560 x 1440 165 Hz Curved Monitor​

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! See this is precisely why I can't fuckin stand SSD's. I have ZERO trust in these fuckin things.

IMG_20231206_094304840_HDR.jpg

This is my Kali linux penetration testing/wireless hacking laptop. I actually forgot I did this shit, but last summer (2022) Best Buy had a sale on WD SSD's and me being me I picked up one with the idea that I would throw it in this particular laptop and install Kali on it to replace my old pentesting machine.

IMG_20231206_095023211.jpg

This is the drive. It's fuckin DEAD. I ran updates over the weekend rebooted the laptop, logged back in and it was all good for about an hour, couldn't log in. Turns out the bitch is dead. The only reason I still have this box is because the old 1TB spinning disk drive is stashed in it.

FUCK SSD'S!!!

Last edited:
Back