44044845d975b75a2d43837afd5f8c79cc2558d0.gifv

a66856946765dacd80ae5e460e075ed8845062cc.gifv

a252c68b7f63ff2b31a001efd5d64a379367daf4.gifv

351cb0f892d471d6689c356ae9af1e336b26ca18.gifv

I'm with @Infamous114 about the armorer betraying them. She had been against all the other mandolorians who didn't follow the old ways and then all of a sudden wanted them all to come together, the armorer got them all in one place for Moff to take them out

When would she have done it tho? Making all that armor for the imperials n shit. Far as we know she never left once they settled on Nevarro

Moff seems to have been set up on Mandalor for quite some time

Reactions: TheNightKing
When would she have done it tho? Making all that armor for the imperials n shit. Far as we know she never left once they settled on Nevarro

Moff seems to have been set up on Mandalor for quite some time
Since she seem to be the only person making armor and Moff step through with a clean suit of Beskar armor, where he get that from

Since she seem to be the only person making armor and Moff step through with a clean suit of Beskar armor, where he get that from
Seems to me like Moff is very well versed in the ways of the Mandalore. He probably industrialized the process of making Mando armor.

This is who I think the Armorer is

Not familiar, but I also had the feeling it’s going to be someone Bo Katan knows very well. Or at least knows of very well. They kept having the Armorer give these long looks at Bo which made some people think ominously, but I think those looks were about familiarity. And when Bo started telling the story of how she gave up to Moff the Armorer didn’t even look at Bo, probably because she knows the story already.

I knew he was going to stay behind after she made that small hole in the door

He's got rockets on his back and never used them. All of them have rockets on their backs but didn't use them

Really thought Grogu was going to do something

ran this episode back earlier and had to laugh at how many times a character did the slow head nod to another character. Had to be at least 6 fuckin times. Even Grogu did that shit lmao

Ok so check it.
Anakin Skywalker was born in 41 BBY. The Phantom Menace takes place in 32 BBY when Anakin is 9 years old.

Season 1 of The Mandalorian takes place 5 years after Return of the Jedi in 9 ABY. When the Mandalorian received the bounty contract for who we would come to know as Grogu, he was told that his target is 50 years old.

If Grogu is 50 years old in 9 ABY, that means he was born in 41 BBY… the same year Anakin was born.

I know it’s a stretch but what if Anakin and Grogu were both born at the same time, on the same day, in the same year and were both “conceived by the midi-chlorians? Perhaps the force brings balance by creating both a good and evil counterbalance to each other.

Well, the penultimate episode had a misleading title cause no spy was revealed in the season finale. That shit was raw when the Mandalorians were flying head on towards the Imperials. Lol @ Filoni putting himself again in that bar at the end (you can tell cause of the cowboy hat)