Welcome To aBlackWeb

Absolutely nothing like last weeks episode.
Far more involving with a much more focused story.
Definitely displayed how The Empire may have suffered major losses and was crippled but never truly vanished. The seeds of The Empire were planted by the Dark Side of the Force which continued to shroud it and strengthen it.

It's the Armorer, she's the spy. How convenient that she left right before the Mandalorians were set up.
I would have believed this if the teamup was directed by Gideon. Like if he had her bring them all together to destroy them.

He found out about the Mando team up from the underling after they started teaming up though. I wouldn’t think the Armorer would be working with Gideon’s underling, but with Gideon himself.

Last edited:
I would have believed this if the teamup was directed by Gideon. Like if he had her bring them all together to destroy them.

He found out about the Mando team up from the underling after they started teaming up though. I wouldn’t think the Armorer would be working with Gideon’s underling, but with Gideon himself.
Who had the idea to bring the different factions together? Whose idea was it to retake Mandalore? The episode is titled "The Spies". There's more than 1 spy involved

Who had the idea to bring the different factions together? Whose idea was it to retake Mandalore? The episode is titled "The Spies". There's more than 1 spy involved

the wrestler chick!

I dont think it's the Armorer.. they dont even seem to have anyone that could arm them if shes taken off the board

Right, but she had the idea to bring them together without Moff’s involvement because he didn’t even know they had reunited. Plus if Moff sent the pirates to Navarro he wouldn’t have also sent the Mandalorians to wipe them out. Everything was a surprise to him.

Podcast I listen to (Children of the Watch, highly recommended for deep dive insights to how everything is connected to other movies/shows/comics/books) suggested the Night Owls that were still on planet were the spies. They been there the whole time Moff been building his station. Plus they lead Bo and them to Moff.

Right, but she had the idea to bring them together without Moff’s involvement because he didn’t even know they had reunited. Plus if Moff sent the pirates to Navarro he wouldn’t have also sent the Mandalorians to wipe them out. Everything was a surprise to him.

Podcast I listen to (Children of the Watch, highly recommended for deep dive insights to how everything is connected to other movies/shows/comics/books) suggested the Night Owls that were still on planet were the spies. They been there the whole time Moff been building his station. Plus they lead Bo and them to Moff.
Idk. Then I see that the Armorer and Moff both have horns on their helmets

eddad62f3ecae6eb8bd81c118b76d2e7660b9606.gifv

Mando with some 1942 from Coruscant

Back