Welcome To aBlackWeb

lol damn.

I thought her and Jack Black being ridiculous was aite. smh at Grogu getting knighted for doing one flip and eating shit. Im starting to get sick of that nigga. They better find somethin else to do with his lil ass other than eating shit and making baby noises
He wouldn't even be on the show anymore if that bum Kathleen Kennedy didn't pull rank and have it back on the show because she wanted to continue to sell merchandise

If we're honest with our selves, this season kinda has been a disappointment. These next 2 episodes have to hit

He wouldn't even be on the show anymore if that bum Kathleen Kennedy didn't pull rank and have it back on the show because she wanted to continue to sell merchandise
I've been saying since season that grogu had to go. His cuteness overshadowed and outshined Mando. He should've stayed with Luke and let that be the end of it but it's Disney and they knew grogu was a walking bag of money. I want a season where Mando goes back to his bounty hunting roots. This show lost that feeling.

This episode was fucking epic! To see the factions coming together was super dope.

The visual when they were all jet packing down to Mandalore led by Paz Vizla was amazing.

I was suspicious of that smug lookin nigga that Bo-Katan beat last episode when the found him a way out. I was sure he was gonna be the one to betray them

Back