Welcome To aBlackWeb

Lmao I knew you was gonna bring up the directed episode

I’m talking about his character only

Lol what you like about his character besides he’s only wholesome black character in the show who you seen more than once because he’s been in every season? FOH

He went from a skeevy bounty hunter employer to running pretty much the whole planet n shit. He looks out for his homies and still with the shits if need be.

More interesting than that bum ass mandalorian Bo-Katan whooped and that wrestling chick that gets at tops 5 lines per season.

Way more people you can be hatin on bruh fuck outa here lol

He went from a skeevy bounty hunter employer to running pretty much the whole planet n shit. He looks out for his homies and still with the shits if need be.

More interesting than that bum ass mandalorian Bo-Katan whooped and that wrestling chick that gets at tops 5 lines per season.

Way more people you can be hatin on bruh fuck outa here lol
Lol man please

Not you being inspired by his journey lol

I don’t even know that nigga name and I JUST finished the season

Kreega or some shit

I hope in season 4 they find another side character that’s not Bo katan that’s good though

The side characters ain’t shit to the point where one of the best was fuckin bill burr lol

Yeah uneven is a good word to describe the finale

I really enjoyed parts and then they kinda lost me towards the end

I didn’t understand how Gideon knew exactly where mando was but then complained that he killed all of the clones

I feel you could’ve personally stopped him before he did that you retard lol

But the praetorian guards were again menacing as hell and it was nice to see mando and grogu fight together and then all three of them with Bo katan against Gideon

I just didn’t like how Gideon went out

He literally stood up and opened his arms and then got surrounded by flames and it’s kinda ambiguous enough to where one could think he could still be alive again

How did that ship drop down into that base and only create a firestorm like that without an actual base shaking explosion? Lol

Then it went straight from that to the ceremony/rekindling of the forge

Idk it was iffy to me

Nice to see them have a home and for grogu to be adopted and life is good for the moment

I was waiting for a post credit scene but nothing was there. I didn’t see the point of even bringing up thrawn when they did if you weren’t going to hint to him more and I felt that would’ve been a nice teaser

All in all a entertaining finale
I thought it was gonna be revealed that someone put a tracker on Mando (revealing the other spy) but nope. Previous title was titled The Spies for no reason lol

Lol man please

Not you being inspired by his journey lol

I don’t even know that nigga name and I JUST finished the season

Kreega or some shit

I hope in season 4 they find another side character that’s not Bo katan that’s good though

The side characters ain’t shit to the point where one of the best was fuckin bill burr lol

lmao at inspired by his journey. He had more character development than fuckin Grogu bruh. This nigga still eating and making baby noises and passing out after doing basic force moves. Im sick of it! lol

I liked Bill Burrs character too nigga 🤣

im indifferent about the loud mechanic chick with the missing tooth

Season finale almost felt like the series finale with how it ended. Thought we would get a Thrawn reveal (not even having to see him, but hearing his voice, possibly talking to the Shadow Council)

I thought it was gonna be revealed that someone put a tracker on Mando (revealing the other spy) but nope. Previous title was titled The Spies for no reason lol
Lol what if the spies are still among them and it gets revealed later? lol idk but yeah that was interesting

lmao at inspired by his journey. He had more character development than fuckin Grogu bruh. This nigga still eating and making baby noises and passing out after doing basic force moves. Im sick of it! lol

I liked Bill Burrs character too nigga 🤣

im indifferent about the loud mechanic chick with the missing tooth
Lol don’t know her name either

These guys suck

And grogu funny enough is getting developed but idk I need there to be a small time skip so he can grow up a bit like Groot who you love so much

Back