Welcome To aBlackWeb

Another dope ass episode!

I really feel like this could have been the series finale too. Ended perfectly just knowing they’re going to go on some side quests from here on out.

I also agree with others they need to age up Grogu fast. They’re going to have to make up some shit about him being a toddler for 50 years then in 1 year he grows to adolescence or something.

Din going to be dead before he can even recite the creed, lol.

I wonder if one of those clones lived and the next variant of Moff will have Force powers. Maybe the one who’s eyes opened. I don’t really care to see that because Gideon has served his purpose and it’s time to move on.

Somebody mentioned some displeasure with how Moff died, spreading his arms and what not. That signified to me that he wasn’t really worried about dying because he knew he had a clone ready to go. Maybe not one with Force powers, but a clone nonetheless.

He didn’t say I was close to perfecting a clone period, but one with Force powers. I’d think you’d have to perfect the former before the latter.

Season was super mid.

Those Mando episodes in BoBF should’ve been in this one, and they could’ve trimmed a lot of the fat off this season, kept the focus on the Mandalorian shit and it coulda been a fire ass six episode season.

Or better yet, did this season without Grogu having came back yet at all, and have him still training with Luke while Djarrin ‘nem sorted out this Planet Mandalore shit.

Normally I don’t agree with people complaining about filler episodes, but this season was chock full of filler nonsense that didn’t even bother to flesh out the characters/side characters.

That Jack Black and Lizzo episode was visual ambien. I didn’t even bother to go back and try and rewatch it.

And don’t even get me started on the Pirate Captain that looked like a bag of uncooked collard greens. Get all that shit TFOH

Back