Welcome To aBlackWeb

@Achewon87 get the fuck outa here with that shit bruh... nobody wanna see veiled spoilers fam

WTF are you talking about. I haven't even watched Rise yet lol...

tenor.gif

lmao my bad fam.. I saw that "you gotta go watch the movie" post along with the emperor gifs and felt a disturbance in the force.... thought you was tryna dry spoil... lol
Really there is nothing to spoil anyway since Disney already gave away the plot in the trailers.

Palpy was confirmed for being in the movie in the last trailer early this month.

How is that mf still alive? I don't know, but I'm 100% certain it's going to be bullshit.

Gif related, the shit he somehow managed to walk away from.

SizzlingQuestionableAntipodesgreenparakeet-size_restricted.gif
They actually don't explain in the movie, but its said that an upcoming novel will explain it.

But if you care to know
His soul conveniently can travel through wormholes, which is conveniently a Sith power to stay alive and he uses Snoke cloans to preserve his life.

Last edited:
They actually don't explain in the movie, but its said that a later novel will explain it.

But if you care to know
His soul conveniently can travel through wormholes, which is conveniently a Sith power to stay alive and he uses Snoke cloans to preserve his life.

See what I'm talking about?! 100% bullshit. Lmao, don't tell me that was the secret to immortality he was talking about in the prequels.

They actually don't explain in the movie, but its said that an upcoming novel will explain it.

But if you care to know
palp comes back as a fucking force ghost???

Mandalorians = goof troops

These niggas the little Bow Wows of Star Wars

Series is a 6/10 so far, there’s no depth or character development at all so far. Disney bout to give baby Yoda a spin-off that y’all will eat up!

You sound like a Disney executive. Throw out sub par content, slap "Star Wars" on the title and people are just supposed to eat that shit up, right?

Man fuck outta here, yall hatin ass mfs just wanna see your own fanfiction on-screen. I ain't falling for that bullshit.

Just because you think the show is wack, doesn't make that objective fact either. In fact...

20191221_120415.jpg 20191221_120429.jpg

...both fan and critical consensus seems to be closer to my opinion, not yours.

So kick rocks nigga. and May The Force Be With You.

Man fuck outta here, yall hatin ass mfs just wanna see your own fanfiction on-screen. I ain't falling for that bullshit.

Just because you think the show is wack, doesn't make that objective fact either. In fact...

View attachment 204102View attachment 204103

...both fan and critical consensus seems to be closer to my opinion, not yours.

So kick rocks nigga. and May The Force Be With You.

Bruh read the review, the whole think hinges upon you niggas getting a baby Yoda slippers for Christmas.

Back