Welcome To aBlackWeb

Finale was awesome as expected. I’m all for the fan service and I like to watch something that makes me happy. This show does that. It brings out the kid in you.

Some people want it to be The Dark Mandalorian, but that shit is stupid to expect. Just watch and have fun.

I just finished the final episode and HOLY SHIT!! That was fucking amazing, the next season is going to be fire. I was hoping for just a lightsaber or Jedi reference in this episode and we got so much more and I definitely wasn't expecting the final scene to include what it did.

From the very first scene (amazing banter) to the last, god damn. This how you do a finale!!

10/10

I rewound that opening scene like 6 times ctfu, these niggas really can't hit shit with them blasters lol. Taika Waititi is such a great comedy director.

Some cac in a chat really tried to tell me this shit was the worst episode of the show lol. Some of these Star Warsie nerds really done gone full retard with this shit

Da chick whose down wit him woulda made a perfect wonder woman

I fucks wit Gina Carano (go watch Haywire sometime, good spy action flick) but......

200.gif

she got that stocky build lol i'm cool with Gal Gadot

She could do Big Barda...

yoooo yup that's the one lmao

DC shoulda been doing New Gods movies anyway

Marvel built up the cosmic side first with Guardians and introduced Thanos that way

DC tried to rush right into Apokolips invading with no context smh

Dope finale and I'm looking forward to season 2.

That was a nice tie in with Moff Gideon having the Darksaber from Star Wars Rebels too. I think they said it belonged to the first Mandalorian to become a Jedi way back

Back