Welcome To aBlackWeb

Aye, I ain't too well versed on my SW lore but isn't Force choke a dark side ability like Force lightning?

Aye, I ain't too well versed on my SW lore but isn't Force choke a dark side ability like Force lightning?

I thought that for a second but I don't think so. All force users can move stuff with their minds. I didn't see it as too far of a stretch for Jedis or other force users to be able to choke folks out too if they wanted to lol

Nah, it's more that a Jedi would never use it, because doing so brings them closer to the dark side. It's an ability that comes out of anger, and despite being 50, Baby Yoda is still a baby. He didn't know what was happening besides the fact that he thought Mando was in danger and he didn't like that.

FaithfulAlarmingAmericanavocet-small.gif

That baby gotta translate to the big screen...

Wanting to know it's future and where it came from well drive SW fans wild for years...

Like I just wanna know the survival rate of this species, and how often do they find themselves orphaned like this.

And was Yoda story the same, or did he actually grow up with his race.

I'm wildly curious how a whole tribe of them look and if anyone has ever seen their planet.... Cuz I feel like they could command enough force that their planet stays undetected if they wanted.... And could easily wipe out any Invaders....

Yoda proved early in clone wars he could take out a troop of like 50 dolo....

Will imagine an army of them...

Just my thoughts

That baby gotta translate to the big screen...

Wanting to know it's future and where it came from well drive SW fans wild for years...

Like I just wanna know the survival rate of this species, and how often do they find themselves orphaned like this.

And was Yoda story the same, or did he actually grow up with his race.

I'm wildly curious how a whole tribe of them look and if anyone has ever seen their planet.... Cuz I feel like they could command enough force that their planet stays undetected if they wanted.... And could easily wipe out any Invaders....

Yoda proved early in clone wars he could take out a troop of like 50 dolo....

Will imagine an army of them...

Just my thoughts
I have always been interested in Yoda's race too. A movie not including Skywalkers or previous characters would allow for more creative freedom and not fuck up the original story even more. I am hearing good things about the Mandalorian and its rumored that the creators may be getting control of future movies.

Back