Welcome To aBlackWeb

That’s good because Boba fett the most overrated character in the Star Wars universe off the movies (minus the books)

He needs the retcon
Yeah I never understood the love for Boba. Must be from the expanded universe outside of the movies.

Yeah I never understood the love for Boba. Must be from the expanded universe outside of the movies.
If you remember the hype in the 80s (I sure don’t lmao) boba was getting mad love and this was not from book readers lol

Let a bad guy go out like the three stooges today and see what happens

If you remember the hype in the 80s (I sure don’t lmao) boba was getting mad love and this was not from book readers lol
I don’t either but every fan I’ve encountered or seen on TV from that era love his ass.

And to be honest, never got why people idolized Han’s ass either.

You got Darth Vader, emperor Palpatine, Luke, Chewie, and all of these powerful ass characters and you love the normal ass human?

I don’t either but every fan I’ve encountered or seen on TV from that era love his ass.

You got Darth Vader, emperor Palpatine, Luke, Chewie, and all of these powerful ass characters and you love the normal ass human?
Nah Han was cool man he was the lando for crackas

Boba crazy overrated.

His pops got killed easily by Sam Jackson as well lol

That's because Mace Windu didn't play that shit. He was borderline a Grey Jedi. I think in the expanded universe he even created his own lightsaber style, because the other forms didn't go hard enough, lol.

That's because Mace Windu didn't play that shit. He was borderline a Grey Jedi. I think in the expanded universe he even created his own lightsaber style, because the other forms didn't go hard enough, lol.

respect to Mace but it dont matter. Mandalorians been catching that work from Jedis since the original series, the prequel series and the after series lol

Han was the man and hands down Ford was the best actor on screen.

Good episode....

Spoilers in the video

I'll wait till more people see it to talk about the big spoiler

Cool ep

Crazy how there’s 3 eps left

It’s solid but I do wish there was more of an “objective” so far for Mando this season

He’s wandering/running essentially and that’s cool but at the same time there’s no secondary objective. Like if I knew he was trying to take baby today somewhere that would help

Only the first season though with S2 on the way though

No mace didn't create his own style. He used a form called form VII or vapaad. It's an aggressive style which dangerous for Jedi to use because it's aggressiveness brings them close to the dark side. Darth vader(cyborg) uses the same form.

respect to Mace but it dont matter. Mandalorians been catching that work from Jedis since the original series, the prequel series and the after series lol
Mandalorian have a reputation for being Jedi killers. They even went to war against them thousands if years before the prequels. Jango killed a Jedi during the battle if geonosis

No mace didn't create his own style. He used a form called form VII or vapaad. It's an aggressive style which dangerous for Jedi to use because it's aggressiveness brings them close to the dark side. Darth vader(cyborg) uses the same form.
Form 7 is Juyo, Vaapad is a variant of that style created by Mace Windu and another Jedi.

I would bust in Gina Carano. That is all.
Gina-Carano.13.jpg

Last edited:
Star Wars fans have consistently shown themselves to be spoiled children. These other sci-fi franchises have like 1/3rd the content and put out some bullshit movies that makes Phantom Menace look like Goodfellas.

It's like Junior Soprano's line about "a woman with a Virginia ham under her arm, crying the blues ' cause she has no bread"

Whiny-ass mfs dont deserve a show this good

Back