Welcome To aBlackWeb

I don't know what Favreau was smoking when he wrote this lazy ass episode, but he needs to put that shit in the trash, lol. This is one of the oldest tropes in television.

Also, I get that the ufc chick is strong and whatever, but there is no way he should have gotten his ass beat like that. She's just a shocktrooper, Mando was trained in fighting since he was a child, not to mention he had a full set of beskar on. She beat him like he forgot to take the chicken out of the freezer, lol.

She could have been born on a planet with higher gravity or had cybernetics or something, but there needed to be an explanation, not just "STRONG WOMAN IS STRONG".
Every body is a critic on the internet I'd like to see you do better since you know so much. Also Jon faverau is the producer dave filoni is the writer which shows how much you know. So what if its an old trope some many shows have done Mangalore won't be the last to do it either. Farmers need help defending themselves from raiders Mangalore and the kid needs a place to lay low. Theks y wound up on that particular planet it will worka s out. It was full of action it wasn't lame filler episode it was entertaing. I enjoyed it. The end.

I thought it was a good ep too. Didn’t push the story along, which is probably why it wasn’t received as well. It was filler, but a good time.

It did show just how powerful an AT-ST is. In the movies they be taking them shits out like it’s nothing. It felt like a real threat here as it really would be to soldiers on the ground and civilians.

Also Jon faverau is the producer dave filoni is the writer which shows how much you know

I evidently know more than you, as Jon Favreau wrote the episode as well as produced it. Would you like a screenshot of the writing credit?

Also, I honestly do think I could have done better, anyone could have, that's how weak the episode was, lol. Everything about it was basic as hell and you know it. It looked like it belonged on The CW or some shit. Especially considering it followed the best episode in the series, I don't know what the hell happened with the drop in quality. Maybe Favreau did it on purpose to throw Bryce Dallas Howard's sexy ass an easy directing credit, lol.

You enjoy low quality content. Congrats! The end.

Yeah Episode 4 was not as poppin as previous but still a good episode, filler mostly but it did show Mandalorian open his character up more. I almost lost my shit when it teased this was baby Yoda last episode for a while.

I evidently know more than you, as Jon Favreau wrote the episode as well as produced it. Would you like a screenshot of the writing credit?

Also, I honestly do think I could have done better, anyone could have, that's how weak the episode was, lol. Everything about it was basic as hell and you know it. It looked like it belonged on The CW or some shit. Especially considering it followed the best episode in the series, I don't know what the hell happened with the drop in quality. Maybe Favreau did it on purpose to throw Bryce Dallas Howard's sexy ass an easy directing credit, lol.

You enjoy low quality content. Congrats! The end.
Yeah well it was a filler episode you can't expect them to knock it out of the park all of the time thats not realistic. Also i"ve decided that I don't like you so shut up!

Nope...... Empire Strikes Back was the best out of all of them.

Return of Jedi was good until my nigga Fett died........it was straight ass after that :(
Jedi are bounty hunter's krypyonite. Fett should have ran when he saw Luke after what happened to his dad.

I saw a video that said he's been retconned back to life. He somehow survived.
doubt it to be true, but that would be cool. they have to show how he got out that worm without a jet pack.

on another note i dont think this was a filler episode. im wondering how that widow has such good aim...perhaps he will have to return someday

Back