Welcome To aBlackWeb

From when Pedro Pascal hosted SNL last week. I’d watch this shit if it was a real show, lol.

I don’t know if this has been posted because I haven’t seen the last episode so haven’t read the last couple of pages.

can’t tell why folks feel sorry for Henry.

He deserved to get his shit pushed in by the resistance and not by his own hands for being a rat.

Also, Kathleen was a psycho and shouldn’t have been a leader. She was putting her own wants above the peoples safety.

LMAO, u love your strawmen.
Say bruh. Go somewhere else please.

I made a personal statement about the character and didn’t quote anybody opinion on him and you talking about strawman argument which MAKES NO SENSE. Look up the damn word before you say this BS to me

Last edited:
That was a tense ass episode!

I liked that they made Sam deaf. Add’s another dimension to it all and makes it that much more impactful when he gets infected and eventually taken out by his own brother.

This is a good ass show despite the full ep for the gay couple. It wasn’t needed, and not because it was gay, but because it gave very little insight into the past and did very little to push the show forward.

Last edited:
can’t tell why folks feel sorry for Henry.

He deserved to get his shit pushed in by the resistance and not by his own hands for being a rat.

Also, Kathleen was a psycho and shouldn’t have been a leader. She was putting her own wants above the peoples safety.
Lol

Really bruh? You mean to tell me you don't care about the nuance of the situation and cant empathize with the fact he was trying to save his younger brother?

You act like he got caught pushing packs on the block

Last edited:
Lol

Really bruh? You mean to tell me you don't care about the nuance of the situation and cant empathize with the fact he was trying to save his younger brother?

You act like he got caught pushing packs on the block
He was a snitch before his brother got sick so whatever nuance you attach this does not matter.

When you’re responsible for the rape and murder of others all that shit y’all talking goes out the window.

Yeah collaborate ass niggas when shit hit the fan. Instead of clicking of with the folks that was going to drive out that regime and then your brother would have got his help any time he needed he decided to do dumb shit.

He was a snitch before his brother got sick so whatever nuance you attach this does not matter.

When you’re responsible for the rape and murder of others all that shit y’all talking goes out the window.

Yeah collaborate ass niggas when shit hit the fan. Instead of clicking of with the folks that was going to drive out that regime and then your brother would have got his help any time he needed he decided to do dumb shit.

when this happen? Did I miss something?

Back