Welcome To aBlackWeb

Oh shit! It jumped 2 pages yall!

Should I issue a retraction now or later 🤔
the-office-michael-scott.gif

Man this episode had me in the feels! They had us connect with Sam & Henry so much only for it to come to an end.

The scene where the Infected pullin up on gang was lit. Had mans in his COD sniper mode. My question is how exactly does Ellie’s blood work if she couldn’t save Sam?

Had me tearing up a bit when they had to bury them.
:kanyecry2:
She was being a naive and optimistic child or she was attempting to put Sam at ease in his final hours. Wound to wound contact isn’t how cures and vaccines work.

I'm the one that said the pacing is off and it is IMO. It's starting to feel rushed

I’m guessing the game takes longer than 10-12 hours, so yeah… some shit gotta get condensed.

Still feel like we could’ve had less of episode 3 side story to help with that. Just my opinion tho.

I’m guessing the game takes longer than 10-12 hours, so yeah… some shit gotta get condensed.

Still feel like we could’ve had less of episode 3 side story to help with that. Just my opinion tho.
9 episodes for the first game is starting to feel like not enough to give the story justice

9 episodes for the first game is starting to feel like not enough to give the story justice

ehhh Iono. Just based off the show episodes I still have a connection with these characters and what they going thru.

Sure if there were more episodes more connection with the characters would be there but I feel like for the folks that are still watching that connection already there. So far I dont really feel like we missed out on anything

I like it…

I don’t know the full story yet, and this show made me buy the PS5 remaster, although I ain’t played it yet because I don’t want to spoil myself.

If there’s a lot more to the game, then all the better for me as a first time experience.

ehhh Iono. Just based off the show episodes I still have a connection with these characters and what they going thru.

Sure if there were more episodes more connection with the characters would be there but I feel like for the folks that are still watching that connection already there. So far I dont really feel like we missed out on anything
I really liked the tunnels in the game. That whole story would have been cool to see on tv

Also he kind of casually got to the sniper too easily

Really felt like they just threw all that infected at us because it's halfway and Joel and Ellie barely encountered many

Back