Welcome To aBlackWeb

Nothing to argue about.

And now that episode 3 is out of the way, people don’t have to pretend anymore that it was the “greatest episode of TV ever” because they wanna look like allies.
Nothing to argue about or nothing to talk about🤔🤔🤔

Nothing to argue about or nothing to talk about🤔🤔🤔

On the internet, is there really a difference?

Right now you’re trying to argue us down about us thinking it’s not a good show because people ain’t posting thinkpieces about the episode like the last one, and therefore driving traffic/new posts.

I could see if I was in here pushing some outlandish take and critiquing the hell outta the show

But y'all ain't even discussing it like that for me to get any jokes off lol

From episode 1 to now traffic is at a crawl. Right or wrong?

I could see if I was in here pushing some outlandish take and critiquing the hell outta the show

But y'all ain't even discussing it like that for me to get any jokes off lol

From episode 1 to now traffic is at a crawl. Right or wrong?
Some say its hbo best show since game of thrones. Hype or not??

i'm enjoying the series so far

According to an HBO press release, episode four, “Please Hold to My Hand,” “delivered another series high Sunday night, with 7.5 million viewers across HBO Max and linear telecasts. Viewership was up 17% from Episode 3 last Sunday and 60% above the series debut night in January ... the series has grown its audience each Sunday night with the release of new episodes.” What the press release doesn’t mention, but Variety’s post on the news does, is that the Grammys—which had its best showing in three years with 12.4 million viewers—aired opposite the most recent episode of The Last of Us. Even with the music awards in the picture, the Pedro Pascal-Bella Ramsey apocalyptic horror series based on the PlayStation game managed to build on its viewership.

halfway through and im not sure why they made Sam deaf.. will see if they mention it in the after show joint

Back