Welcome To aBlackWeb

Didn't like it. The pacing is off. There's only 4 episodes left

They skipped majority of the tunnels. Also they just threw that group of infected at us because they haven't shown much and we're already halfway through. I was fine with the extra backstory of Henry and Sam although I thought it was a bad idea to make him deaf. I didn't like that change. There were good moments with Henry, Sam, Joel, and Ellie in the tunnels that made you actually care about them. Going through the tunnels and them getting separated. It was a good story going through and seeing what happened to those people in the tunnels. Plus there was a lot of infected in there

Not sure why they made that scene in the dark. Maybe to make it look more scary when the infected show

Still don't care about the resistance leaders backstory so I'm glad she's dead

The bloater didn't throw that stuff. It just beat on people. So people probably just thought it was some fat armored clicker if they hadn't played the game

Joel had unlimited ammo and easily got to the sniper. There were more people than just that one guy
Guess it's just natural to not like every episode of a show
Previews of next episode will have changes too
That's the town from the 2nd game. Looks like they're skipping the plant and all

Making Sam deaf wasn't needed great episode nonetheless

The infected are running around like the 28 days later infected. My niggas was speed blitzing people shit is wild

This show really made me remember how bleak and sad this game really was. Like there is really no happy moments in this game and if it is. The moment last a moment then it's back to bullshit

I mean the real life actor for Sam is deaf.

I don’t get the hang ups on the character being altered to being deaf. It actually makes for an intriguing aspect with them already having to sneak around. The signing was dope & whatnot

I mean the real life actor for Sam is deaf.

I don’t get the hang ups on the character being altered to being deaf. It actually makes for an intriguing aspect with them already having to sneak around. The signing was dope & whatnot

yeah I wasnt sure why they went that way at first.. Especially with the conversation he was gonna have with Ellie later on but Im not mad at how they did this. Ellie trying to save him with her blood was a good addition to the story

Man this episode had me in the feels! They had us connect with Sam & Henry so much only for it to come to an end.

The scene where the Infected pullin up on gang was lit. Had mans in his COD sniper mode. My question is how exactly does Ellie’s blood work if she couldn’t save Sam?

Had me tearing up a bit when they had to bury them.
:kanyecry2:

Man this episode had me in the feels! They had us connect with Sam & Henry so much only for it to come to an end.

The scene where the Infected pullin up on gang was lit. Had mans in his COD sniper mode. My question is how exactly does Ellie’s blood work if she couldn’t save Sam?

Had me tearing up a bit when they had to bury them.
:kanyecry2:
I don't think her condition has ever been explained

Back