Welcome To aBlackWeb

when this happen? Did I miss something?
Well it wasn’t stated he was it also didn’t state he wasn’t.

So it’s left up for interpretation somewhat.

Bottom line he choose to work with fedra to get meds instead of working with the resistance to get the meds from fedra which would benefit him and his brother in the long run.

He was a Catcher Freeman ass nigga

He stated all the vile things that fedra was doing to people and still worked with them. Can’t over look that all. He like the folks that set up Jews in the holocaust damn near

In order to keep getting the meds his brother was going to need he would have kept working with them. His brother was cured just taking meds

Last edited:
Well it wasn’t stated he was it also didn’t state he wasn’t.

So it’s left up for interpretation somewhat.

I mean he only stated he snitched on one person to get the meds for his lil brother. They made a point to show how he only did what de did out of desperation.

Based on that im not sure what reason he would have to snitch on other folks. Doesnt seem likely

I mean he only stated he snitched on one person to get the meds for his lil brother. They made a point to show how he only did what de did out of desperation.

Based on that im not sure what reason he would have to snitch on other folks. Doesnt seem likely
Check out my edit.

When you’re desperate you work with the folks that’s fighting the folks that keeping away the meds.

I would have been out there with a rifle fighting them to get the freedom and meds and not depend on them giving you meds only when you snitch

thats the fucked up part tho.. Fedra was doing wild shit.. and they made a point to show that the folks that took over after Fedra... were doing the same wild shit to other people. It's a lose lose situation
the folks they had capture was all collaborators so they deserved it. I don’t remember them ducking over random folks in KC.

But Kathleen was not fit to be a leader

the folks they had capture was all collaborators so they deserved it. I don’t remember them ducking over random folks in KC.

But Kathleen was not fit to be a leader

thats the point of the whole show imo. Everybody a hero in their own story.. but they a villain to someone else.

Im sure if they had a storyline from a Fedra character pov you could somehow try to justify the fuckery they did

I made it through the sad parts but ellie writing "I'M SORRY!" on the notepad fucked me uuupppp.

ppl that have watched the show Barry, did that lil girl clicker remind you anyone? Lol

It was one of the earlier episodes that the showrunners said they wanted to show and humanize the resistance

Don't know if it worked or not to be honest

Friday episode was pretty good actually. I think the folks played it wrong during the ending mayhem, but I wonder if they wanted the hiding behind a car aspect like that because that’s how the game went.

He was a snitch before his brother got sick so whatever nuance you attach this does not matter.

When you’re responsible for the rape and murder of others all that shit y’all talking goes out the window.

Yeah collaborate ass niggas when shit hit the fan. Instead of clicking of with the folks that was going to drive out that regime and then your brother would have got his help any time he needed he decided to do dumb shit.

There was no indication that he was a rat before he needed medication for his brother. He literally said he was 100% on the rebellion side until his brother got sick and he did what he felt he had to do to keep him alive which if you've been paying attention is what this show is all about.

There was no indication that he was a rat before he needed medication for his brother. He literally said he was 100% on the rebellion side until his brother got sick and he did what he felt he had to do to keep him alive which if you've been paying attention is what this show is all about.
I never heard him say he was ever with the rebellion.

Also you cant be 100% then switch up. That’s the opposite of 100%.

It was one of the earlier episodes that the showrunners said they wanted to show and humanize the resistance

Don't know if it worked or not to be honest

I don't know if I agree with that because in the game those people were straight-up opportunists and not resistance (the fireflies were the resistance). I think they tried to humanize them and gave them a little back story but the fact of the matter is they were out there faking like they were injured and trying to catch people slippin

Also in the game weren't they eating people or did I remember that wrong?

I don't know if I agree with that because in the game those people were straight-up opportunists and not resistance (the fireflies were the resistance). I think they tried to humanize them and gave them a little back story but the fact of the matter is they were out there faking like they were injured and trying to catch people slippin
Two different groups

I never heard him say he was ever with the rebellion.

Also you cant be 100% then switch up. That’s the opposite of 100%.

He spent most of his intro talking about how awesome washername's brother was and how much he looked up to him. And hell yeah you can switch up if one side has the medicine to keep your little brother alive and the other side doesn't. This isn't a story about how moral and courageous and tough you are... it's about people trying to survive in desperate times.

Back