Welcome To aBlackWeb

HBO The Last of Us (No 2nd Game Spoilers!!)

It just didn’t land for me tho. I’m expecting to see this story about this grizzled old man taking this child to safety across a post apocalyptic wasteland
I expected this from episode one and I seem to have gotten everything but that

View attachment 1011101

I might come back every now and again to troll yall but this shit is easily HBO most hyped and under performed show to date

Nothing against the actors and actresses but yeah...they could have kept this shit. And if this is how the game is I'll stick to my retro shit
Play the games, first one is better than what we've seen in the show

Play the games, first one is better than what we've seen in the show
I'd agree in the sense that from day 1 in the game you had to be careful otherwise you die. So it was very suspenseful

We got 1 episode showing that. Episode 3 should have had that too and frankly every episode from now on should

View attachment 1011101

I might come back every now and again to troll yall but this shit is easily HBO most hyped and under performed show to date

Nothing against the actors and actresses but yeah...they could have kept this shit. And if this is how the game is I'll stick to my retro shit
View attachment 1011109

I'm go head and hard pass on that. Nigga with an adopted child running around fighting mushrooms in a post apocalyptic country. Got it

TWD>>>LOU
LOL

I know y'all not about to act like season 1 of TWC isn't better than this shit

On AMC no less!

Wow... what a pointless and GAY episode. You know Nick Offerman just couldn't wait to a play a gay dude. Armand from White Lotus looked haggard as shit.

The storyline finally gets going and they have a one off episode of a gay hermit? WACK

If a character being gay bothers you... I'll save you the trouble and say this not the show for you lol

I don't care that he's a peter puffer, I bothered that they literally dedicated an entire episode to something that did nothing to advance the storyline, was incredibly slow and boring, and wasn't even in the game at all.

For what reason did they have that episode? If it was all hetero sex I still would have hated it.

I don't care that he's a peter puffer, I bothered that they literally dedicated an entire episode to something that did nothing to advance the storyline, was incredibly slow and boring, and wasn't even in the game at all.

For what reason did they have that episode? If it was all hetero sex I still would have hated it.

lol, It did advance the storyline though...

So far this is true as far as the show but the game is more like episode 2, the show failing in bringing that experience last episode
First three episodes of TWD had Rick almost being killed a few times, intro Glen, Daryl, Merly, a reunion with his family, and hints his BF been piping his wife

It really ain't a comparsion on what started better

Yea so far this show is lacking the action of the first few episodes of TWD but it LOU should be about to turn up now

Back