Welcome To aBlackWeb

HBO The Last of Us (No 2nd Game Spoilers!!)

All the changes made so far have been better than the game imo. Or better for the show, rather. Tess' death in the show was better, the fungi network is better/more horrifying than airborne spores, Bill and Frank being in love is better than them hating each other....show is 3/3 on these eps and interpretations to me.

Wonder how they gon kill the bloater without Bill now tho. That's the part I stopped playing the game up to cuz I'd seen enough lol

It was a nice story, no doubt… but it was shoehorned in backstory to a character that doesn’t even interact with our main characters on the main timeline. And now he’s already dead.

Maybe y’all gameplayers were interested in the backstory because you already knew Bill. I didn’t.

The show didnt give me sufficient reason to care. They may as well had deep dived into the backstory of the guy mushroomed to the wall in episode one. I’m sure he lived laughed loved, as well.

Ok so I had talked with a friend who remembered more of the game than I did and filled me in on all the stuff they missed

I have no problem with the backstory. I do wish they showed us going into the town like we did in the game. Casually walking in and out shouldn't have happened. I'm dying on that hill

Bill shouldn't have been killed because that interaction with Ellie and Joel would have made for nice tv lol

Lol at the you're wrong and I'm right in here. "If you liked it so much just play the game." Lol people did many times over. The story was great

My friend pointed out Bill was gay in the game because Ellie pointed out gay magazines to Joel that Bill had, I forgot about that scene

I knew ABW wouldn't disappoint.

I've had the game for years now and never played it. I'll run through it after this 1st season.

woopty fuckin doo we didnt see Ellie arguing with Bill lol it aint that serious.

Ida at least liked to have see the upside down shooting runners play out but they can probably do that later on in some typa way

woopty fuckin doo we didnt see Ellie arguing with Bill lol it aint that serious.

Ida at least liked to have see the upside down shooting runners play out but they can probably do that later on in some typa way

Who cares about Bill and Ellie lets see some upside down shooting, smh

I thought it'd be good to show. I'm not going to not watch the show anymore because there were some changes I didn't think were needed in 1/3 episodes lol

Man, im bout to run through the first game. Much I forgot. The second game is still fresh because I beat that not too long ago.

Im not mad at the changes for real. When studios do adaptations of games, comics, or books, im not looking for it all to be the same. But there are certain parts of those formats that should not be lost in the movies/tv series. Like if this series doesnt have the same ending as the game, I think this would be a failure. Unless they created and ending that will actually surpass or be just as good as the game.

dumpster.gif

I might come back every now and again to troll yall but this shit is easily HBO most hyped and under performed show to date

Nothing against the actors and actresses but yeah...they could have kept this shit. And if this is how the game is I'll stick to my retro shit

Back