Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Kanye/Charlamagne Interview

I get what he's saying...know how someone can tell a joke and nigga be like, that ain't funny, that's white boy humor.

Simplistic as I'm making it with that statement, that's what he's getting at. People have become slaves to perception, traditions, ways of thinking.

Which to an extent has some validity to it, Kanye like most smart people , doesnt have a mental kick stand.

They can't come to a thought, pull up, really process it, delve deep, and express it..

To them, they are at the top of a hill, what they're getting at is at the bottom of the hill. They are on a 10 speed and they begin to race down the hill, on the way down they are avoiding trees, getting hit by branches, it's just a hectic trip to the destination...

All because they know where they are going ..they ignore how crazy it looks for them to get there that way , when they could just take a nice slow walk down...they have tunnel vision..

Then, when some drug, or some very uniquely place words snapped them out of it, and they see themselves as crazy as you do..it makes them question themselves more than you ever could..which drives them deeper into their psychosis of intelligence.

Being very intelligent has tremendous flaws

giphy-downsized.gif

America won’t change until the choice is made. What’s the excuse today?
I agree %100 with this point, but we arent talking about today. We are simply talking about slavery being a choice or not, thats it. And by definition slavery isnt a a choice and it is insulting to say that it is. It shifts blame from the oppressor to the oppressed which is wrong in every case.

Im mad the white guy made the most sense in the video wrap it up nice thought common sense.

Im finally gon comment on kanye situation im not upset with his new belief in love everybody should have that my disturbance is he been judging his own people rather his Caucasian oppressor.

If he thinks blacks choose to be slaves what the fuck was the slavemaster operating by? Where were they coming from? Damn sure not love. Yes kanye its ok to make mistakes only if u learn from it not to continue the shit. To quote kanye quoting another man...the definition of insanity is doing the same thing hoping for different results

Being entered into slavery is NOT a choice

Staying for hundreds of years was the choice repeatedly made. I’ve already declared it doesn’t absolve whites and I’m sure some will use that statement to do just that. But who cares what they use it to do for their conscience.

You can’t hold up Rosa, Nat, Harriet, Desalinne, Boukman and then say there was no choice.
That goes back to what actual choice was there. We can only select a path that we know of. If i grew up a child of a slave, everyone I know that looks like me is a slave, I cant read or write, I've never heard of any of the people you just named, and I have no idea where to go once I've freed myself and them boys are on my ass. What choice do I have really. What choices would you honestly make?

Back