Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Kanye/Charlamagne Interview

Finally finished

I really fuck with this nigga.

If you don’t understand what Ye saying when he say it’s a choice. It’s cause you a victim. Look at Haiti. Look at Cuba. It blew my fucking mind to really learn that story. These niggas said enough. Niggas don’t understand cause they still outside marching.

Niggas will say stop looking for white acceptance, then turn around and talk about what white people wont let us do. hundreds of thousands niggas gave their life and their name won’t ever show up in a book cause they knew this slavery shit wasn’t it

But niggas wanna keep talking about policy and voting. Niggas wanna vote they way out of oppression. If that ain’t some bitch ass shit

Harriet Tubman said the same shit Ye saying when she talked about how many more she could’ve freed. A lot of niggas today would’ve told my idol Harriet to just wait and save up so we could buy our freedom. But let’s make sure the Crips know to bang on Kanye lmao
2585643-8951009653-raydi.png talk yo shit....

There is kinda an oxymoronic irony to TMZ and a black guy from TMZ calling out Kanye for his bullshit ..

Really?...that's like a podcast staring melo and aI saying players can't be at their full potential on a team with Bron..

images.jpg I'm not sure that anything matters anymore

If you don’t understand what Ye saying when he say it’s a choice. It’s cause you a victim. Look at Haiti. Look at Cuba. It blew my fucking mind to really learn that story. These niggas said enough. Niggas don’t understand cause they still outside marching.
So you're going to ignore the fact that white to black population on these islands was vastly different then the US? Your going to ignore the fact that there were several slave up risings here in the US?

Lol...yooooooooo, you ain't shit Goldie...this nigga gonna commit dat before the end of the year and we watching it happen

I’m not discounting anything. And? Die then. Keep fighting.

Don’t mistake me. I know it’s much easier said than done.

I don’t take pride in a few uprisings. They died in vain. Some fought, not enough. Leaving a lot of pussy ass bloodlines to continue while the fighters died out. I don’t know how others were raised but right or wrong, I got fucked up for making excuses coming up.it don’t matter the conditions, when some shit need to be done, you figure out how to get it done. You keep punching a bully nigga in his mouth, eventually he gotta consider if it’s worth it.

I rather see niggas dying cause they made a stand than keep getting shot for being a complexion. I had to stop watching these videos that come out every week because I was going to lose it.
This is some borderline self hate shut right here.
This wasn't the 21st century were you could mobilize a mass number of people with a tweet. When uprisings happened they squashed them with the might of the US government and made sure the word didn't spread so it wouldn't inspire.
Also this wasnt just physical slavery this wasnt mental, we can only select the choices given to use and to many slaves I assume violent uprising wants even a thought process and that's by design. So no our ancestors didn't choose shit, and you sounds like a dumb ass to even try and defend that stance.

Back