The Kanye/Charlamagne Interview

"Obama came to me and my mother before he was president to let us know he was gonna run. Because im his favorite artist of all time. Because im the greatest artist of all time."

"uhhuh."

"Obama came to me and my mother before he was president to let us know he was gonna run. Because im his favorite artist of all time. Because im the greatest artist of all time."

"uhhuh."

Yea, he was wildn with that shit, but that's how he's always been, i aint mad at him thinkin he's the goat.

It's a very interesting interview.

Of course I disagree with his stance on Trump and I don't feel like his reasoning behind his stance is valid. I halfway feel he's doing it to appeal to the right wing audience or could be to create some type of commotion leading up to his album release or to get his name buzzing, who knows, but it doesn't seem genuine.

He's saying he likes trump because he was an unconventional cat who made it to office and that showed him anything is possible, as if a black man wasn't just president and showed that. He admires Trump for ruffling feathers and being unconventional, but that's exactly what Hitler was. He's smart enough to know that , which leads me to believe there's an agenda with his support of Trump and not solely inspiration.

With that said, like most of Ye's interview's, it was dope. Despite him doing/saying a lot of fuck boy shit, I fuck with Ye, cuz he is a smart and solid nigga, but it's hard to like this mf.

shit he said bout his influence is some real shit " if u quantify my influence id be worth trillions of dollars"

never realize that Nike did hire his entire old crew

And just when I tried to understand where this mf was coming from

I understood where he was coming from w the peace, love, unity shit but this here is wild.. soon as he said that, you can just feel the awkwardness.. office worker went off on him.. wonder what he said after that

Reactions: onetoughmiracle
Kanye started walking toward dude after he went in on him and he didnt know what Ye was about to do.

"Bro. U gotta be responsible bro."

I hereby declare that Kanye gets the Chrisette Michele treatment. Exile him from the black community.