Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Juneteenth Lounge

I could give a shit about what he says about me. But watching him shit on another poster and make fun of them for being in the hospital over christmas was some disgusting shit to bear witness to. We all know dude isn't playing with a full deck but there is a certain expectation of the bare minimum of decorum.

And all that playing the victim shit is corny as fuck.
Basically this

I’m cool with him but calling people coons and sellouts and almost every post has something to do with denouncing white supremacy even if the post has nothing to do with white supremacy is annoying and concerning. It just becomes too obsessive
Im called a coon quite often. Where tf was you?

It really is eerie how a lot of songs from 20-30yrs ago touched on things that are actually happening today.

Almost as if they could see the future.
Word up yo. Deep thinkers see that..

I have a big collection of things like that.
I remember reading some kind of Egyptian proverb and it said be very weary if time goes fast for kids. Never understood that until I seen some kids thinking like adults. Not a good sign.

I could give a shit about what he says about me. But watching him shit on another poster and make fun of them for being in the hospital over christmas was some disgusting shit to bear witness to. We all know dude isn't playing with a full deck but there is a certain expectation of the bare minimum of decorum.

And all that playing the victim shit is corny as fuck.
My bigger concern is we don't know who is lurking on this site and what can trigger someone....

Nobody needs to leave. We are all grown enough to where people can co-exist in their respective corners.
No one has said ban him permanently. But niggas can't even let him take 2 weeks off?

Why even bother telling him anything if we can't even agree to let him sit for the length decided?

Yall babying the nigga like I did something to him.

It's legit pissing me off now. Haven't said a word to or hit a reaction on this nigga in months. And I'm seeing the wildest shit get posted about me.

But if it's cool with you that I get disrespected ad nauseum say less then @Tayboo Say less.

No one has said ban him permanently. But niggas can't even let him take 2 weeks off?

Why even bother telling him anything if we can't even agree to let him sit for the length decided?

Yall babying the nigga like I did something to him.

It's legit pissing me off now. Haven't said a word to or hit a reaction on this nigga in months. And I'm seeing the wildest shit get posted about me.

But if it's cool with you that I get disrespected ad nauseum say less then @Tayboo Say less.
I never said that @TTBF I just feel we are all capable of coexisting.

Bringing up someones loved ones death in an argument on here wont ever sit right with me.

Shouldnt be no conversation about reducing the ban and I aint just saying that cuz I dont really fuck with him as a poster... that goes for anybody on here. Shit is in extremely poor taste and you can run that whole "you dont get to dictate how someone responds to disrespect" shit but theres rules in place for a reason on certain shit.

That's all I got.

Move better going forward

I never said that @TTBF I just feel we are all capable of coexisting.
What else do you want ME to do tho? You're saying that like I'm part of the problem when all I've tried to do is give him the space he needs by ignoring him.

Now isn't the time to have this let's co exist conversation. You guys should have been having that conversation with him months ago. Now that he's banned for a day it's getting thrown in my face like there's something I and everyone else needs to do.

Yall let him and czar run around unchecked. Now we're here. Don't look my direction for a solution. Yall watching the shit knowing it's fucked up and either say nothing, laugh about it or yall choose to baby these niggas. Wrong, wrong and wrong. These are grown ass men who know better.

Enough.

I mean really yall mods can dead all this lawyer shit @Royal tryna do and just say he gotta sit for a while and we can move on to something else.

Royal that dude aint no victim. He gonna come back after his time is up and be on the same typa time until he gets banned again. Just like before. Save ya energy

What else do you want ME to do tho? You're saying that like I'm part of the problem when all I've tried to do is give him the space he needs by ignoring him.

Now isn't the time to have this let's co exist conversation. You guys should have been having that conversation with him months ago. Now that he's banned for a day it's getting thrown in my face like there's something I and everyone else needs to do.

Yall let him and czar run around unchecked. Now we're here. Don't look my direction for a solution. Yall watching the shit knowing it's fucked up and either say nothing, laugh about it or yall choose to baby these niggas. Wrong, wrong and wrong. These are grown ass men who know better.

Enough.
I don't want you to do shit else. I never said you did anything wrong so why I are you coming sideways at me???

I mean really yall mods can dead all this lawyer shit @Royal tryna do and just say he gotta sit for a while and we can move on to something else.

Royal that dude aint no victim. He gonna come back after his time is up and be on the same typa time until he gets banned again. Just like before. Save ya energy
How do you suggest it be deaded?

Banning Royal?

I don't want you to do shit else. I never said you did anything wrong so why I are you coming sideways at me???

Cause you're babying the nigga after he been shitting on me like me and you ain't cool. It feels like you're coming sideways at me.

Consider it dropped tho. You made your point I made mine.

Say less.

Back