Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Juneteenth Lounge

Man I wanna order food but it’s -9 degrees right now but I feel I’m a end up tipping crazy cuz I feel bad

Decisions…..

Yeah, I was about to cop my emergency pizza from Dominos and a chicken parm sub............but didn't even realize it was snowing until I looked out my kitchen window.

At first I didn't see anything sticking in the streets, but it's some kind of sleet/rain/snow mix on the streets.......and it just looks like snow on the cars and the grass.

I'd feel bad if somebody got in an accident or something trying to deliver my food, so I decided not to order and just eat whatever's in the house.

Or

Or like dos…..

I’ll raise my kids myself.
raising the seeds of mine is much more than money.

It’s about legacy.

Paying a certain amount …ok cool. But how and what are they taught? If it doesn’t fit into the long term goals off the bloodline, the money gets cut, the access gets cut, and the hard work goes beyond the present.

I’m a man who thinks about about the children’s children. Anyone in the way is not for the kids growth.

Now , I need a ring, damn it
To the bolded...if that's the concern then why would a man impregnate a woman who doesn't align with how he would raise his child in the first place??

Now if your child is better off with you overall then of course get custody, but if you know for a fact that your ex is excellent mother cut the check.

My lil 2 cents as long as he agrees to stop bringing up suicide/people's mental health then let him come back....

To the bolded...if that's the concern then why would a man impregnate a woman who doesn't align with how he would raise his child in the first place??

Now if your child is better off with you overall then of course get custody, but if you know for a fact that your ex is excellent mother cut the check.
Imma need that ring first

My lil 2 cents as long as he agrees to stop bringing up suicide/people's mental health then let him come back....

I could give a shit about what he says about me. But watching him shit on another poster and make fun of them for being in the hospital over christmas was some disgusting shit to bear witness to. We all know dude isn't playing with a full deck but there is a certain expectation of the bare minimum of decorum.

And all that playing the victim shit is corny as fuck.

I've been quiet long enough.

If you're really his people you know this is the last place he needs to be.

Like am I the only one who sees this nigga has a real life problem.

Tf is wrong with you guys?

You guys will really watch this nigga go mad because it's funny?

Maybe it's me who needs the break from the site.

No that's a fair trade

@Banginscrew901

King Freeman agree to leave and take a break

So Dis can come back, credit the time served
thats-fair-gary-washington.gif

Back