Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Juneteenth Lounge

Cause you're babying the nigga after he been shitting on me like me and you ain't cool. It feels like you're coming sideways at me.

Consider it dropped tho. You made your point I made mine.

Say less.
How is me saying that he needs to agree to stop bringing up suicide before coming back me babying him? I don't care about the length of his ban. He needs to stop doing that shit.

If that's how you taking it you can join your brother on ignore.

Peace.
Nigga fuck you I don't give a fuck about you

You @ me you period pussy eating crackhead, I didn't do shit to your little sensitive ass

Don't fucking at me or jump into my conversation

that ignore shit don't mean anything you can click to see what the person actually saids ,and you be clicking

Go clean yourself up
DXZcKA6U8AAxklD.jpg

I don’t have a problem with @Disanthrope. He does make good points on certain topics. At the same time, there has been a couple of times I had to tell him to chil because to me he was crossing the line when talking about family members and kids. You can ignore a person but for so long if they are on that type of time. I don’t have a problem if he comes back, he just have to understand that some lines shouldn’t be crossed.

^^^^^ One of her friends who stood by idly and let her get ran off
You know what, I had something typed up and decided to delete it

I know what happened, you think you know what happened.

I'm not about to waste another post about it

Why don't you tell the ppl why you banned Sleep and for how long

You seen shorty in here with all the questions and you ducking

The same reason why I banned others, someone had a complaint so I took it to the mods and only two of them responded. Permanent ban was brought up but that was severe so two weeks was handed.

Your punk ass couldn't last a whole day before starting the beef again

I've beefed with both them niggaz. I have no favorites.. the ban justified

Back