Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Juneteenth Lounge

It really is eerie how a lot of songs from 20-30yrs ago touched on things that are actually happening today.

Almost as if they could see the future.
I'm noticing that more and more when I go back to listen old hip hop songs. I don't think it was them seeing the future, more like the same things when on back then, just in different ways.

Lol he's on @TTBF ignore list and I'm constantly seeing him react to his messages and calling him all kinds of stuff...

But people do be making little side references, they may not @ him.... but them little subliminals are going to get a reaction

Why is it the same people who go at it with him

At some point it's not just him

But people do be making little side references, they may not @ him.... but them little subliminals are going to get a reaction

Why is it the same people who go at it with him

At some point it's not just him

@Royal

Please..........please...........please..............

I'm begging you.........................

Whether it comes from him or not

Please do a voccaroo to properly express how you feel about the situation.

We........meaning "I"..............need that.

If for no other reason than to give me something to..................."think about".............and help me get through the day.

@Royal

Please..........please...........please..............

I'm begging you.........................

Whether it comes from him or not

Please do a voccaroo to properly express how you feel about the situation.

We........meaning "I"..............need that.

If for no other reason than to give me something to..................."think about".............and help me get through the day.
giphy (9).gif

Listening to a song, heard a bar I never really payed attention to before

Bro said
“Niggaz ain’t getting no cash now, niggaz is coping”
“Niggaz looking melancholy, niggaz is coking”

1705350014432.gif

@Royal I've had Disanthrope on ignore since September. Once he realized I was ignoring him he tried to insult me at every turn to get a reaction.

I knew ignoring him would burn his skin, when I do it to people in real life it kills them. But this is the most ridiculous response to me ignoring someone I've ever seen on or off the net.

We talking about this nigga following me around the site trying to bait me and getting completely ignored day and night everyday almost every post I made without fail since November. It went from funny to unhinged.

I'm not sure what else I can do besides not exist. I did not expect ignoring someone to trigger this kind of reaction.

He's way too attached to this forum shit and needs some time away from it and maybe needs to sit down with someone to discuss his issues if he isn't already.

I believe he has a illness and I've manifested in his head as a symptom.

I'm not his problem.

@Royal I've had Disanthrope on ignore since September. Once he realized I was ignoring him he tried to insult me at every turn to get a reaction.

I knew ignoring him would burn his skin, when I do it to people in real life it kills them. But this is the most ridiculous response to me ignoring someone I've ever seen on or off the net.

We talking about this nigga following me around the site trying to bait me and getting completely ignored day and night everyday almost every post I made without fail since November. It went from funny to unhinged.

I'm not sure what else I can do besides not exist. I did not expect ignoring someone to trigger this kind of reaction.

He's way too attached to this forum shit and needs some time away from it and maybe needs to sit down with someone to discuss his issues if he isn't already.

I believe he has a illness and I've manifested in his head as a symptom.

I'm not his problem.

I get it, I told him to post around yall if it's gonna be a huge thing everytime

But Dis and I are similar, we just go way too far

Back