Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Juneteenth Lounge

Lol, But when one resorts to name calling and the other doesnt, ah never mind.
For the record. If I see a post from you that is interesting, I comment or goat it. Your music post for example.

Dont hate me guy. Time is too short to hate someone you dont know.

Lol, But when one resorts to name calling and the other doesnt, ah never mind.
For the record. If I see a post from you that is interesting, I comment or goat it. Your music post for example.

Dont hate me guy. Time is too short to hate someone you dont know.
That’s last line is literally the point I have been making all day lmao

niggas coming at me like they trying to have an intervention about my posting on the internet

lmao if u don’t find the hilarity in that shit

lol So he wouldn't do any 50 year Hip Hop shows because he felt he didn't get respect from the community, but he does the AMA awards?
Hey Jay z didn’t do any of that shit but had time for Louis Vuitton and Tom Brady

Stall Hammer out he s been the butt of the culture s jokes for 30 years now they prolly ain’t come correct for those hip hop 50 shows

Hey Jay z didn’t do any of that shit but had time for Louis Vuitton and Tom Brady

Stall Hammer out he s been the butt of the culture s jokes for 30 years now they prolly ain’t come correct for those hip hop 50 shows

Nah, the way Hammer told it, the people really wanted him bad to be apart of something that year, but he felt like it was fake because they didn't show him any love back then.

Back