Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Juneteenth Lounge

aaint that serious dude. Not invested at all but I guess it is ok for you to be invested in Everybodies else's life? I really dont care but you seem to. Everything you say im doing , you are doing.
:niggaa:

What are we doing here? Put me on ignore. I really didnt know I would hurt you that much. I asked you one time and never again once you didnt want to answer. Dudes constantly go at you but I get the aggression ?

Sad world we living in.
lol did u mention me or did I mention you today trying to get cheap lols?

1719965878232.jpeg

Lol, now im a bitch. Lol save the tough guy talk for eyrone . I laugh at anything funny. I made a reference to shadyteam cause that is how I see your whole situation and that is why I found it funny. I wasnt expecting it. Nothing more, nothing less. Take your own advice and ignore me. Crying to me aint the move.

Lol, now im a bitch. Lol save the tough guy talk for eyrone . I laugh at anything funny. I made a reference to shadyteam cause that is how I see your whole situation and that is why I found it funny. I wasnt expecting it. Nothing more, nothing less. Take your own advice and ignore me. Crying to me aint the move.
So u ain’t got no more jokes? Come on bro we trying to laugh

Im starting feel like that one kid who is watching two people roast each other. The kid laughs and then one of the roasters turn their attention to the kid.

Joker: yo, what you laughing at with your fucked up teeth

Kid: what i do?

Im starting feel like that one kid who is watching two people roast each other. The kid laughs and then one of the roasters turn their attention to the kid.

Joker: yo, what you laughing at with your fucked up teeth

Kid: what i do?
This why u gotta learn to mind ur business , this the second time u have tried to get cheap lols at my expense out of nowhere

But anyway So we are done here?

1719967327035.gif

Back