Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Juneteenth Lounge

I mean, you could have done the same thing and not quote me and kept it scrolling. What we doing here? I thought this was a message board?
Nope don’t put my name in ur dick suckers trying to get cheap lols

Didn’t we already go through this and u exposed urself as a dickriding follower

“ I mean everybody is saying it”

Nope don’t put my name in ur dick suckers trying to get cheap lols

Didn’t we already go through this and u exposed urself as a dickriding follower

“ I mean everybody is saying it”
Lol, your anger should be pointed at eyrone. All I did was ask you a question in that thread and you took it as a diss. While others legit dissing you but I get the aggression? I really dont care what you post. I was curious what the reason was.

Lol, your anger should be pointed at eyrone. All I did was ask you a question in that thread and you took it as a diss. While others legit dissing you but I get the aggression? I really dont care what you post. I was curious what the reason was.
lol it’s the internet y’all should nt be that invested
And of all the things to be curious about that’s what u chose?
Lmao

lol it’s the internet y’all should nt be that invested
And of all the things to be curious about that’s what u chose?
Lmao

aaint that serious dude. Not invested at all but I guess it is ok for you to be invested in Everybodies else's life? I really dont care but you seem to. Everything you say im doing , you are doing.
:niggaa:

What are we doing here? Put me on ignore. I really didnt know I would hurt you that much. I asked you one time and never again once you didnt want to answer. Dudes constantly go at you but I get the aggression ?

Sad world we living in.

Back