Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Juneteenth Lounge

Yo retard

Marinate on this very carefully

My post and yours isn't the same

If you can't see that I don't know what else to tell you

Carry on
U could post that quote a million times bro

I influenced you so much that u stopped posting bout the DNA breakdown of Abraham and now posting street shit

No one man should have all this power

U could post that quote a million times bro

I influenced you so much that u stopped posting bout the DNA breakdown of Abraham and now posting street shit

No one man should have all this power
*sigh

da6125565249cc6e3c94c7180af0b6a454f87516.gifv

Everytime I son you niggas yall be following me from thread to thread looking for revenge.

Grasping for straws to get me. 😏😄

Show me more scarecrow 😏

*sigh

da6125565249cc6e3c94c7180af0b6a454f87516.gifv

Everytime I son you niggas yall be following me from thread to thread looking for revenge.

Grasping for straws to get me. 😏😄

Show me more scarecrow 😏
so what u call u quoting me out of nowhere dick riding?

Don’t capitulate now bro finish ur transformation in to me

I’m pretty sure someone just got shot in bed stuy go get the info and bring it back here right now

The ignore button is a beautiful feature
It'd be nice if mods or admins could just click an option on a poster and add posters that they'd ignore. Like a forced ignore without going into the account. Or fuck it go into the account and do it themselves since people want to be stubborn

Solve a fuck load of problems

It'd be nice if mods or admins could just click an option on a poster and add posters that they'd ignore. Like a forced ignore without going into the account. Or fuck it go into the account and do it themselves since people want to be stubborn

Naw these dudes would riot if that happened

They could easily use the ignore function we have now , they don’t want to for obvious reasons

But the back and forth don't happen unless both parties engage

Someone insults someone or calls them out and the other responds. If the initial person didn't see their posts than they wouldn't say anything to provoke the other person
Bro ur providing a solution that already exists
u are asking mods to be responsible for posters actions

If dudes wanted to use the ignore function they would

Back