Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Juneteenth Lounge

You enjoying the new career?

Yep. No complaints

I got no gf/wife/kids so I’m gonna travel as much as I can. I have family and friends that lent me money when I didn’t have a job so I gotta pay them back and take care of some other things. And it’s my friend of almost 20 years that got me the job and is training me and showing me the ropes

Just moved to a new place and haven’t really unpacked so once I do that in a few weeks, I’m going back on the road to make some serious money

Last edited:
Yep. No complaints

I got no gf/wife/kids so I’m gonna travel as much as I can. I have family that lent me money when I didn’t have a job so I gotta pay them back and take care of some other things. And it’s my friend of almost 20 years that got me the job and is training me and showing me the ropes

Just moved to a new place and haven’t really unpacked so once I do that in a few weeks, I’m going back on the road to make some serious money
Glad you back up bro.

Shit. gone head then Mrs. Nancy!

n%C3%A3o-no.gif

Yep. No complaints

I got no gf/wife/kids so I’m gonna travel as much as I can. I have family and friends that lent me money when I didn’t have a job so I gotta pay them back and take care of some other things. And it’s my friend of almost 20 years that got me the job and is training me and showing me the ropes

You single with no kids? Ain’t you that handsome man?

Back