Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Juneteenth Lounge

Fuck wrong wit ‘em?
Hate engaging is real

Dudes will say they hate something but watch it to reaffirm the hate. It still gives a view/impression.

It's difficult to not share it sometimes purely cause of the goofiness associated with something.

Hate engaging is real

Dudes will say they hate something but watch it to reaffirm the hate. It still gives a view/impression.

It's difficult to not share it sometimes purely cause of the goofiness associated with something.
It’s fine

Elzo just didn’t like the spread of certain stuff and I’m just trying to coach him saying you are helping to spread it

But I get drug dealing analogies and spin to justify it lol

I’m just trying to help him

Niggas don’t have to react to my posts but they

:js4:
While my post was for beta cause I literally had come across it on my TL and thought the timing was uncanny, I will agree with you in theory

But a dude reacting to your post only impacts here. Your disliked posts aren't being shared with the world which is the base of this entire exchange between you and beta

lol ur tag team partner is here now u got an opinion

Lmao
You asked me about vlad and Adam before

I’m talking to AP about the situation Elzo finds himself in where he loves the shit he posts about but then says it shouldn’t be spread (as he’s helping to spread it)

Nothing more than that really

I’m just trying to help a guy who posts on the same message board as me

While my post was for beta cause I literally had come across it on my TL and thought the timing was uncanny, I will agree with you in theory

But a dude reacting to your post only impacts here. Your disliked posts aren't being shared with the world which is the base of this entire exchange between you and beta
But it’s a discussion board even if it’s only 8 of us here

We are all from different aspects of the black experience

So it should nt be an issue bringing up situations and individuals that directly affect that

You asked me about vlad and Adam before

I’m talking to AP about the situation Elzo finds himself in where he loves the shit he posts about but then says it shouldn’t be spread (as he’s helping to spread it)

Nothing more than that really

I’m just trying to help a guy who posts on the same message board as me
lol don’t help me bro it’s ppl out there u can really help but per ur own admission

1720188578974.gif

I make a post about how a white culture vulture has raped black American culture and who’s actions has directly led to violence and death in the black American culture

And attempted to discuss how we get rid of such individuals and instead of niggas saying yea fuck him or at least asking what he has done before they can say fuck him

Their main issue is why u posting about that type of stuff cuz we d rather

1720189124713.jpeg

And make gay jokes all day lmao

Black American culture right?

Back