Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Juneteenth Lounge

Here you go, @Disanthrope

You wanna rage at someone for being “anti-black?”

Welp….

Mr B, why make posts like this?

Why not just tag me without the comment?

Before I dropped out.. cuz I didn't graduate and get a degree like you, I was a psych major

That's a huge projection man

What's you're actually saying to me is.. you and your ilk are only capable of responding to obvious overt racism. N word spewing, KKK racism is the only kind you're ALLOWED to respond to, eh. That's the only kind you feel comfortable responding to without getting backlash. The daily anti-black microaggressions are off limits for your "rage". You're going to let most of it slide and I should too.

That's exactly what you just said to me. Yikes

Last edited:
Mr B, why make posts like this?

Why not just tag me without the comment?

Before I dropped out.. cuz I didn't graduate and get a degree like you, I was a psych major

That's a huge projection man

What's you're actually saying to me is.. you and your ilk are only capable of responding to obvious overt racism. N word spewing, KKK racism is the only kind you're ALLOWED to respond to, eh. That's the only kind you feel comfortable responding to without getting backlash. The daily anti-black microaggressions are off limits for your "rage". You're going to let most of it slide and I should too.

That's exactly what you just said to me. Yikes
You think too much. Maybe that’s why you dropped out.

Chill out Farrakhan.

Keith Lee
Keith Lee be getting his spots from other tiktok creators who are essentially trying to get their views up. Like when he came tp Toronto all the places he went to were from this Somalian chick who does dope restaurant reviews and a next white dude I'm up on as well. Keith referenced both of them and the fact they had already reviewed those places when he came through.

Dude is a whole pipeline for content creators now not just restaurant owners.

Keith Lee be getting his spots from other tiktok creators who are essentially trying to get their views up. Like when he came tp Toronto all the places he went to were from this Somalian chick who does dope restaurant reviews and a next white dude I'm up on as well. Keith referenced both of them and the fact they had already reviewed those places when he came through.

Dude is a whole pipeline for content creators now not just restaurant owners.
Maybe but most of the time I've heard him say I'm too said city send me some places yall like and I'll check em out.

Maybe but most of the time I've heard him say I'm too said city send me some places yall like and I'll check em out.
What I'm saying is he's going to already reviewed places. He's not checking for me and your messages he's checking for referrals from other tiktok reviewers.

I'm not trying to knock him tho. I think what he's doing is dope.

Back