Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Juneteenth Lounge

I’m so tired of I’m having sex with your girl bars in rap. Back when it was a bar it made sense. Back when people believed some women were honorable still, or at least women who were with men with stature had a reason to be solid. Then it made sense and the shock of hearing it was something. Now it’s like, yea , your sleeping with a woman who’s with a man for his money..you’re so dope, that was such a hard thing to do.
Yea but all it's saying is I took something from you. You determining that the something isn't very valuable is beside the point

These ain’t ya daddy’s gays…

Man, I remember back in the days, a long time ago where I was much much much less evolved.

I grew up in the south and you know how the south feel about gays. And up to that point, every openingly gay dude I ever knew was flamboyant and messy and I just didn’t like gay people.

I lived in bmore of a moment and my cousin is a lesbian. I accepted her no problem cause we never really have smoke for gay women.

Anyway, one time we was at Lexington Market and a trans woman walked by that still had a lot of manly features, my ignorance showed when he bumped me by accident.

I said, man you fucking faggot

My cousin pulled me to the side and said listen, this ain’t the south, that nigga will fuckin kill you

:hahaha:

I want another car.
Since I already have a new age one, I want an old one. My lady can keep my 2023 Suburau Forester.

Im bout to purchase a 2011 Mercury Grand Marquis from this car junkyard. It only has 6k miles. Thats a baby. Them Joints can last 400k miles. Built like a tank yo. It needs a lot of fixing but no biggie for me.

First time I built a car was with my pops when he purchased a 1986 Pontiac Grand Prix from the same junkyard. Ima tell my big sis to bring my nephews for the weekends so we can work on this project together while learning.

I want another car.
Since I already have a new age one, I want an old one. My lady can keep my 2023 Suburau Forester.

Im bout to purchase a 2011 Mercury Grand Marquis from this car junkyard. It only has 6k miles. Thats a baby. Them Joints can last 400k miles. Built like a tank yo. It needs a lot of fixing but no biggie for me.

First time I built a car was with my pops when he purchased a 1986 Pontiac Grand Prix from the same junkyard. Ima tell my big sis to bring my nephews for the weekends so we can work on this project together while learning.
🗒🖋

I know people like to joke about it or even be serious about it but your whole family could be part of the random half that ends up not existing
true but......Thanos not making the snap means that the Celestials gets to grow inside the planet from all the beings that live on the planet. Which in turn means the Celestials will "hatch" and destroy the planet. Also without Thanos doing the snap means now Galactus knows that a Celestial is in the Earth which means he will be coming to the devour the planet. In the big picture it was a lose lose plan for the Earth regardless

true but......Thanos not making the snap means that the Celestials gets to grow inside the planet from all the beings that live on the planet. Which in turn means the Celestials will "hatch" and destroy the planet. Also without Thanos doing the snap means now Galactus knows that a Celestial is in the Earth which means he will be coming to the devour the planet. In the big picture it was a lose lose plan for the Earth regardless
giphy-31.gif

839c2047a317e299c704db8f1b3b1473b1ec0aee.gifv

6d0610769d61c9c239d37f67e15696f8d3c6e731.gifv

Back