Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Juneteenth Lounge

How old were you when you killed your first hooker in GTA?
Young enough to have to get up and close the door before i get her to get in the car, then go super fast and bail before the water to drown the evidence. Kinda wild when you think about it how we were devising the proper way to get virtual head, kill a hooker, and bury the evidence in middle school.

Young enough to have to get up and close the door before i get her to get in the car, then go super fast and bail before the water to drown the evidence. Kinda wild when you think about it how we were devising the proper way to get virtual head, kill a hooker, and bury the evidence in middle school.
Being able to separate a game to reality

I just used a baseball bat or ran her over multiple times

Then turn the game off and watch rocket power

Being able to separate a game to reality
Yea but the thing is, low key, our brain can’t tell the difference between what’s fake and what’s real.

Like when you are mad at someone and have a whole conversation in your head with them. Your brain produces chemicals and guides the rest of your body to respond in the way it should respond in that. So your brain still creates actual pathways for fake events.

Your conscious mind might know the difference but your brain just wired your mind to be capable to do the act you just thought of. Now of course…you gotta be bout that too, so

Speaking of hookers

It’s amazing how when you don’t have anything you want stuff

I want a new car, I want a home, a want a significant other

Same time, once you get that stuff, it cost more money, time, and energy than you have to keep it maintained.

Its actually more a benefit to have a leased car on warranty, pay decent rent at a spot, and pay hookers for sex, cause all of the other costs, come outta someone else’s pocket

Back