Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Juneteenth Lounge

Maybe self esteem is not the proper word
But imagine the AI shit says a kid is posed to be a cop so he decides that s what he s going to be when his true gift is let’s say in engineering

Now let’s say he fails at becoming a cop now he all fucked up and never gave himself a chance to be the engineer he was really meant to be

Lmao don’t mind me bro I’m just talking shit

But imagine the AI shit says a kid is posed to be a cop so he decides that s what he s going to be when his true gift is let’s say in engineering

Now let’s say he fails at becoming a cop now he all fucked up and never gave himself a chance to be the engineer he was really meant to be

IMG_9263.jpeg

You high, you misunderstood the whole premise

@Sony Montana I wanna apologize as it looks like I been following your from thread to thread but reality is you just so happen to be posting the threads whose title has gotten my attention

Back