Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Juneteenth Lounge

How many of y'all have ever lost air pods?

How did you feel

How soon did you replace them
I was about to buy some top of the line ones years ago but then I Twitter searched the words "lost airpod" and ended up buying cheap ones because it's too common

So you won’t be purchasing a new vehicle?
Not my car but IDK man

Did a moment of self reflection yesterday after the issue with my therapist

I decided to start applying for jobs to see what's out there. I really wanna get another house so I can really hold off on the car for a while at least

My biggest challenge would be the no AC in the thick of summer having to transport a child back and forth. That is going to be mitigated somewhat with her camp being in the subdivision next to mine with early morning drop off and late evening pickup.

Plus with the current custody situation, I have her half the month so it won't be stupid crazy. But I do think my current vehicle has more than exceeded my needs and the maintenance isn't going to just stop being an issue

IDK man

Not my car but IDK man

I decided to start applying for jobs to see what's out there. I really wanna get another house so I can really hold off on the car for a while at least

My biggest challenge would be the no AC in the thick of summer having to transport a child back and forth. That is going to be mitigated somewhat with her camp being in the subdivision next to mine with early morning drop off and late evening pickup.

Plus with the current custody situation, I have her half the month so it won't be stupid crazy. But I do think my current vehicle has more than exceeded my needs and the maintenance isn't going to just stop being an issue

IDK man
You wanna buy a house at the rates now?! You are insane!

You wanna buy a house at the rates now?! You are insane!
I don't want to, but I'm starting the process just to see what's out there

Spoke with my bank manager and she told me rates are starting to drop. They won't reach covid levels but they are dropping

But there are also programs I could possibly qualify for

Not my car but IDK man

IDK man
The AC not blowing air or just not blowing cold?

The AC not blowing air or just not blowing cold?
The latter

Tried recharging it with 1.5 cans of the shit you can get from the auto parts store and it's just not filling. I suspect there's a leak that's pretty bad somewhere.

I kept squeezing the trigger on the can and the meter would never move

Last summer when I recharged it, the needle went into the green area so that's why I think something is wrong. It can't be THAT low to the point where the needle isn't moving unless it's just running out the line as I squeeze the trigger

IDK man

Back