Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Juneteenth Lounge

Uhh $6 racks usd? Shiiieeeet imma just have to wait till it go down and snatch one of them mafuckas. You got me fucked up. 🤣🤣🤣😂😂🤦🏿

lol nah AMAZON got you fucked up. why you went to the most expensive shit on the site? They got joints on there for like 600 that can power all sorts of shit like tv or a fridge. Greedy ass nigga 🤣

lol nah AMAZON got you fucked up. why you went to the most expensive shit on the site? They got joints on there for like 600 that can power all sorts of shit like tv or a fridge. Greedy ass nigga 🤣

Bet bet bet. I saw that first price and was like...

:yikes2:

I'll scroll more.

We gotta blackstone. Never messed with the grill cuz that was my dad thing but can’t let it go to waste. Definitely won’t post in the food threads until I’m seasoned
Mane post up we don't just crack jokes we do give insight and tips as well. On another note I kinda wanted to get one of those Blackstone but when you neglect it a while and that rust builds up and I've seen those clean up videos and it wants no part of it

Dumb be thought Luka was going so hard he was sweating his jersey dark, them jerseys just dark. Game just start and he look like he already had 4 runs at the Y

I think this is fake. I tried to find news online and could only find a Ghanaian newspaper and another news site saying it's not verified.

That would have happened out here. Livonia ain't but 15 minutes from me on the freeway. This shit would have been all over the local news if it was real.

Back