Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Juneteenth Lounge

It projects an image with little to no substance behind it.

Show us Black CEO's, stock brokers, capital investors/financiers, engineers, judges, lawyers, professors, and shit in suits. Now there's substance behind the image; not just a bunch of random niggas from around the way. Even if some of them dudes ARE professional, we don't know that 'cause ain't none of that coming across. It's just a bunch of goofy niggas standing in a line, poppin collars and making faces and shit.

In Tha D...

Shit was a contest. I can almost give it a pass 'cause... well... niggas it trying to win some shit.

Still some goofy shit, and I'm mad 'cause that's my old hood where it took place, but whatever.

Ayo doe... Can't front, me and the missus almost bought a small-ish generator for one of the apartments we lived in. Woulda kept it out on the balcony and when power went out as it so often did, then we would have at least had the fridge, internet, tv, and a few lights covered.

How many of y'all have ever lost air pods?

How did you feel

How soon did you replace them
Felt incomplete without them. I mostly use them while working. I was angry that you can only sound an alert if the pod(s) is not in the case. I replaced them within a week or so.

Back